Chapter 5: Battle of the Eggs

Y/N P.O.V

Dojima: First up lets introduce the judges.

Student 1: S...so many people!

Student 2: Wh...who are these people?!

Dojima: They are the suppliers of in partnership of Totsuki Resort! As well as their families. They have already been informed of the "egg dish with a surprise" theme

Everyone was surprise. Well I admit I was also surprise seeing them here.

Dojima: And from our very own Totsuki Resort. Staff from the cooking and service divisions will join the judges. Whether or not the professional suppliers and staff here approve of your idea. And the second one is... YOU WILL ALL HAVE TO FINISH 200 SERVINGS TO PAST THIS CHALLENGE WITHIN 2 HOURS!!!
Those who meet that will pass.

Y/N: Well this is going to be fun.

Dojima: If you all are ready... YOU MAY BEGIN THE JUDGING!!!

Lets do this. Ok so I got an idea I want to do so lets do it now... WAIT I NEED AN ICE CUBE...AND MY MUSIC!!!

2 eggs1 teaspoon of olive oil1/2 cup finely chop ham2 tablespoons grated Gruyere cheese1/2 cup heavy whipping cream1/4 teaspoon of chopped fresh chivessalt and pepper(for seasoning)

2 eggs
1 teaspoon of olive oil
1/2 cup finely chop ham
2 tablespoons grated Gruyere cheese
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 teaspoon of chopped fresh chives
salt and pepper(for seasoning)

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)

Boil water in a kettle(I am so sorry to all Todoroki readers out there)

Grease a small lidded casserole dish with olive oil. Distribute the chopped ham over the bottom and sprinkle with a tablespoon Gruyere cheese. Pour cream on top and season with a little pepper.

Girl Staff 1: Hi! Are you Y/N?

Girl Staff 2: I don't think he can hear you. His wearing his headphones.

Y/N: Oh I can communicate perfectly fine.

Girl Staff 1: But how?!?

Y/N: I can feel your voice vibrating

Girl 1: THATS SO COOL! Anyways, what are you making. I don't see any eggs.

Y/N: You'll see soon.

Crack eggs into the casserole dish one at a time, making sure egg yolks remain intact. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon Gruyere cheese and fresh chives. Season with salt and pepper. Cover casserole dish and place into a roasting pan. Pour in enough boiling water so it reaches about halfway up the casserole dish.

Bake in the preheated oven for 9 minutes with the lid on. Uncover and continue baking until the egg whites are just set but if the yolks are still runny, 3 to 6 additional minutes and plate with bread biscuit.