Chapter 4: Battle Between Old and New

3rd Person P.O.V

???: Whats the hurry?

Everybody turned to the door and saw Dojima and Hinako-senpai randomly standing there out from nowhere???(I had nooooooo idea what to type there)

Dojima: It looks like you have an interesting situation on your hands Shinomiya.

Shino: Chef Dojima?

Hinako: What did you do to Y/N?

Y/N: *mumbles as fast as Midoriya* *Faints*

Hinako: Y/N! DON'T DIE ON ME!!!

Megumi: Am...am...ambulance?!?!?*shakes*

(Time Skip)

???: EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!

Y/N: *wakes up* Whats with all the shouting? And why are we in the kitchen

All: Y/N!!!!!!

Y/N: Hey senpai...why are you guys here? I thought the competition is only between Megumi-chan with Soma-kun and Shino-senpai.

Fuyumi: You randomly fainted so Dojima brought you here cause you won't wake up.

Donato: And also we know you would want to eat the food as always.

Y/N: Yeeeeeeeah thats right, heh heh.

Dojima: Well if we are done let the battle begin!

They started cooking and I went to the fridge to get some good old ice.

Hitoshi: You really need to stop eating ice Y/N.

Y/N: You sure about that...

All:*scary*

Hitoshi: NO..its ok. *whispers* don't kill me!

Y/N: Whatever.

Dojima: 3...2...1...

After Dojima counted down everyone could here snoring from the corner. They saw Y/N sleeping. Dojima knew what was coming cause he knows that there are 3 effects for Y/N when he eats ice. First: He would either start cooking so fast. Second:He will start singing music so peacefully. And lastly: Start sleeping. Dojima could guess all from the facial expressions so his kinda prepared.

Shino: *sweatdrop* Should have seen that coming

Soma: Is he always like that

Dojima: Unfortunately yes

(Time Skip)

Y/N P.O.V

Little do they know i'm still awake hehe wait I woke up at the wrong time. DAMMIT! THEIR JUDGING ALREADY. UGH might as well just try the food.