Chapter 8: Curry that changes History

Italics=Thought

Normal=Story

Bold=Talking

(one more thing before we start, I'm changing some of the scores so it'll be easier to add you in)

__________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N P.O.V

I hear people shouting out like crazy about the judges like what is wrong with you people they are just famous cooks. Anyways I know Shun is going to be very annoyed once he finds out that I am using my hearing but I don't care!

Ingredients

2 Tablespoons of coconut oil, separated
2 chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
salt and white pepper
1 teaspoon and 1 Tablespoon curry powder, separated 
1 small shallot, chopped
1/2 teaspoon of grated fresh ginger
2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
14oz can lite coconut milk
2 teaspoons of coconut sugar/white sugar/honey
1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
2 cups of broccoli florets
lemon wedges(optional)
coriander leaves(optional)
cooked white rice
mixed vegetables

Recipe
Melt 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil in a large and skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chopped chicken and season with salt, white pepper, and 1 teaspoon curry powder that has the sound like rain pitter-pattering on the window. Saute the chicken until it sizzles nicely then set aside.

Turn the heat down to medium then melt the other tablespoon of coconut oil into the skillet. Add the chopped shallots, ginger and garlic then saute until it crackles. Add coconut milk, coconut sugar, turmeric powder and the tablespoon of curry powder, salt, and white pepper then whisk until it has a bubbling sound.

Turn the heat up to high and wait for the coconut milk till it gurgles then turn the heat down to medium and add broccoli florets. Cover the skillet with a lid and simmer broccoli for 2 minutes, remove the lid and add the cooked chicken back into the skillet. Continue to simmer until the broccoli is crisp-tender and sauce has slightly thickened and add salt and/or white pepper if the food sound either sad, too energetic or boring.

Get some cooked rice and cover the special ingredient a place it into a small cylinder bowl. Flatten it down and flip over into a deep plate or a bowl. Scoop up all the chicken from the curry and place it on top of the rice. Place the curry into a small jug and serve with lemon wedges or coriander leaves.

I was done the right after some weird fatso who got the same score as Ryo ( I'm not really a fan of Subaru) and I realized SOMA WAS SLEEPING! LIKE BRO SERIOUSLY I saw you awake this whole FLIPPING TIME AND DIDN'T REALIZED YOU WERE ASLEEP! HOW IN THE WORLD CAN I NOT HEAR THAT?!?!?Well I mean he is awake now. BUT HOW IN HISTORY WAS I LAST TOO FINISHED!!! Guess I'll just go up and let it be judged. 

Urara: Now we have the last contestant...Y/N Ibusaki. We only found out his family name after a accident that happened after the camp. But fortunately he has recovered fully and back to cooking. But at least what didn't change is His Handsome Looks...

(If ya'll didn't know Yua Sasaki is the MC in Block A and Urara is in Block B but i'm switching it up cause I can't see Yua being this...weird)

*All girls start nose bleeding and fawning over Y/N*

Natsume: What have you made us Y/N?

Y/N: I call it Curry Paradise.(This is not an actual dish in any country cause the picture is not curry it just has what I imagine my dish looks like. I'll get the actual picture once I make it again)

 I'll get the actual picture once I make it again)

(The curry is not in yet,its still in the jug)

Makito: This seems very simple. Doesn't look anything special.

Natsume: Oh come on! Lets just try it first*about to pour curry into bowl*

Y/N: Wait may I request you try the curry first before you mixing it with the rice?

Makito: And I thought he would be much better than this

They all took a taste of the curry and let me tell you their faces were in awe.

Natsume: The mild taste of the curry mixed with the spices makes it seem like its spicy but it actually kinda like Japanese curry

Koda: No it takes more like Malay chicken curry

Y/N: You may pour it with the rice and I suggest you cut through the rice and spread it open.

They did the exact same thing and the aroma burst through the whole arena.

Koda: What is this inside the rice?

Makito: Its...Its a meatball...with an egg yolk inside?!?!

They all took a bite of the mix of ingredients and their imagination went wild!

IMAGINATION

They were all in a tight meaty warm blanket with the rice as make up pillows. The chicken were wearing vegetables singing to them softly as the curry surrounds them with notes in them.

End of Imagination

People in the stadium: WHAT!!!

Urara: AS EXPECTED FROM THE COLD KING HIMSELF! 100 POINTS! HE HAS MADE HISTORY!!! HE WILL SKIPPING TO THE FINALS!

THATS IT! IN BLOCK A AKIRA HAYAMA, SOMA YUKIHIRA, RYO KUROKIBA AND SUBARU MIMASAKA WILL BE ENTERING THE NEXT ROUND WHILE Y/N IBUSAKI WILL BE BATTLING THE FINAL THREE!

(Time Skip)

Third Person P.O.V

Yuki: Eh...ehm...and now...too commemorate the closing of the Autumn Election Preliminaries...WE'LL HAVE A PARTY! *cheering*

*talking*

Ryoko: Come to think of it, anyone know where the Ibusaki brothers are? Y/N should be celebrating his award with Shun.

Yuki: Ahh... they must be shut in Shun's room. He doesn't really show it but it seems his really bitter about not getting through so I'm guessing Y/N is comforting him. I say we just let them sort it out by themselves. What we really need to focus on is the main tournament to see which 3 will get to battle Y/N in the end.

(With the Ibusaki brothers)

Both boys were on the bed looking awfully tired. Silence took over as the brothers cuddle with each other Shun on top of Y/N. 

(I be super tired after this so don't expect a new chapter till next month)