The Animal Inside

Jake~

Standing here gazing at her I feel my wolf Adien began to fight me for control. He's trying to push through and get out to mark her and make love to her. I could never let him, I know he would never intentionally hurt her but I could never be so foolish to give him way.

So I stand here clutching her tighter, my eyes shut tightly I feel them changing colors from their normal hazel to bright yellow brown and I knew he got through.

Opening my eyes I faintly hear her gasp trying to get loose. Through her eyes I see me the monster I am and the fear she holds for me and I hang my head in hurt and shame.

Instead of my wolf noticing this he grabs her face pushing his lips to hers. I must admit it feels lovely. Elizabeth takes her tiny hands using them to push me away as hard as she can. But I grab her hands putting them above her head.

I use one leg to spread hers then I stand between hers. As I slowly run my tongue and lips down from her ear and shoulder I feel her tense and suck in a breath. Then it hits me, I've found her sweet spot. So I began to suck there. I grab one of her legs wrapping it around my waist grinding my hips into hers.

She begins to pull my hair making my wolf growl and tighten his grip on her. Then she whimpers and that's all it took for me to realize I was practically raping her. And right there and them I push through getting full control again and I leg go of her hands. Her leg drops from my hip. I slowly back away from her with my head hung in shame and she slowly slides to the floor. I could hear her heart beat so fast and feel my eyes turn back to hazel.

When I look over to her I see her face is so red. She has a line of hickies on her neck and clothes are all ruffled up. She stares back at me then drops her eyes. And it breaks my heart to know I made her feel embarrassed and scared . I turn from her and punch the wall dropping on to my bed face first.

Not to shortly after I feel her little hand on my back and I flinch quickly moving away. She looks at me hurt but tries again slowly crawling towards me.

"Its okaay you didn't mean it. Let me hold you yeah?" She whispers getting closer. After seeing I didn't answer she continues sitting in front of me. Her legs crossed between mine and her small hands slowly rubbing my thighs. I stare at her hands slowly becoming relaxed.

"Jake" she whispers my name so quietly I nearly heard her. "Jake babe look at me I'm ok, I forgive you, it wasn't your fought. Look we can cuddle and ask each other questing to get to know one another more. Yeah?" I slowly nod my head as she grabs my hand smiling brightly and I can't help but crack one to.

After hours of cuddling and nonstop questions. Me finding out little things about her like her favorite color -purple- and her whole back story. She finally became sleepy and fell asleep with her head in my shoulder and her hand clutching my shirt. I kissed her head and slowly let myself drift off.

God only knows how much I love her and what I'd do to keep her safe.