Getting The "News"

-Mark Point Of View-

After the date that was filled with sexual tension from both sides of the table, Jake left with Elizabeth. But not before emy could declear (shout) her love for Elizabeth which led them to suffocating each other in hugs. I mean I'm really proud that they learned to forgive each other, but I was ready to get out of here and snuggle up to Emily.

"Elizabeth um do you think we can like leave now ? " Jake asked her sounding frustrated.

" Fine Emy I'll see you tomorrow Jake and Mark are taking us to the beach" she shouted running to the car not giving us anytime to argue with that.

Shaking his head Jake rolled his eyes walking towards his car with a shout of 'Jesus Christ this girl!' Over his shoulder. In return I just smiled and grabbed Emily's hand and slowly walked to our car.

Halfway to the car she stumbled almost falling to her knees and puked. In reflex I grabbed her arms holding her up and pushing her hair out of the way.

"I'm fine, I'm okaay I just need to lay down I feel nauseous. " she says wiping her mouth while clutching her stomach.

"OK babe we'll just stop at the pharmacy and get you some medicine. Yeah?" Im not really sure what to do but I know medicine could help her.

Once I pulled up to the pharmacy I turned to get out of the car but she grabbed my hand to stop and got out her self. I had to literally force my wolf to calm down because maybe she needs some space like hello. Seeing as though I was correct he relaxed but still had a slight attitude causing my mood to get a bit down.

After 2 whole agonizing minnuets she returned with a small black bag that said "Thank you come again ". In my gut I had a feeling we might be back pretty soon.

-Later That Day-

Emily didn't want to go home that night, who was I to force her. She's been acting strange and very quiet the whole night I got nervous. Was it something I did ? Was she on her period ? Ewwww what if she is. Yikes. Emily must have seen my face because she giggled and rubbed my forehead smoothing out the worry lines.

"You know babe when you stress the worry lines become per- " she was cut off buy another round of vomit and rushes to the bathroom. Signing I got up and followed her to the bathroom but before I stepped in she requested her bag from the pharmacy so I grabbed it feeling something weird.

Passing it to her she asked me to give her a moment reluctantly I nodded my head shutting the bathroom door.

2 minuets later I heard the bathroom door click. Snapping my head to the door I watch it slowly open. Once the door fully opened Emily slowly looked up tears in her eyes and one hand behind her back.

The only thing I could think was 'Holy shit'.

A/n
Okaay guys so that happened. God emily you can't just throw all this at Mark like that he's going to have a heart attack.

Emily: oh shut up Dina its his fault !

Me: hey don't yell at me ! Your not even real !.

Mark: don't talk to Emily like that Dina.

Me: but t... Hey ... I. .... Ugh fine. Last time I take your side.

Mark: *Whispers* thanks for having my back Dina.

Emily: What was that Mark ?

Mark: nothing dear

Me: Whus. !

Okaay so do you guys like that little chapter ? I hope you do. Sorry about the wait but I had major problems. I was asked out by this really cute guy on a date. Turns out it was a bet. Should of known no girl like me can get a guy like him.....
But In the process I meant his beautiful sister who has the hots for me. But I don't want to trust her so quick. Ugh the heartache and pain.

Remember you guys are beautiful all of you. Love you !

-Dina