Excited Or Upset

-Elizabeth POV-

I wasn't planning on going to Jake's house after dinner it just happened. But sleeping in bed with him is the most satisfying thing in the world. My. head on his chest with his long arms wrapped protectedly around my small body.

I lay here awake as he still sleeps his breath lightly blowing across my face. I dont mean to be a creep but I can't help but stare at his peaceful face. Just yesterday I wouldn't allow us this close, but I can't stop the pull. I love him.

Yep. There I said it, I love him. His pretty brown eyes, his flawlessly tattooed body, I just want to li-

Snapping out of my dirty thoughts I look over at my phone that disrupted my staring, to see I have a incoming call from Emily. Its 2 am what do she want ?

Signing I answer the phone  about to yell at her when I hear sniffling.

"Hello, Emy what's wrong"? I ask through the phone.
"Elizabeth I'm, oh God beth I think I'm pregnant." I hear her cry out. And for aa second I'm shocked, no words to speak no anything.

She's pregnant ? How so, how does she know this so early ? Should I be excited or upset ? Is she excited ? I mean she called me crying she must be fee-

" Hello ? Are you there Elizabeth I really need your help right now. Its only be a week since we did the nasty and I already have a baby bump. " she whined on the other end bringing me back to reality.

" Emily you need to talk to Mark tell him what's going on. " I mubble.

Hey don't get me wrong I want to help I just don't know what to do or say. Their could be a wolf in her tummy you know. Oh god what if she give birth to a full grown wolf. Ewk her vagina will be all-

"Beth please stay focus. Look I told him. He didn't take it so well he freaked out and left. I don't know what to do I need your help. Should I get rid of it?"
"No never don't do that. That's not a option !" I yelled and regretted it after seeing as I woke Jake up.

" look Im going to call you in a few. I'll talk to Jake and see what he knows about this stuff Okaay ? I love you Emy you'll be fine. Goodbye now" I hung up with out waiting on a reply and look over at Jake's curious face.

"Jake I'm going to need you to tell me EVERYTHING you know about human and wear-wolf birth. " I tell him and watch as it all clicks in his head and he let's out a short whiney "Oh God".