Cant Stay Mad

-Elizabeth POV-

Honestly I couldn't take this "being mad at my only best friend ever" thing. I love her to  bits, yeah I know she did something completely stupid. But me ignoring her when she needs me most is completely irrational.

I mean let's be honest Jake and Mark are like sex gods sent down here to torture us with there looks. I would probably jump Jakes bones if I had the chance any way.

So here I am sitting here thinking of what to wear. About 5 minuets ago I received a text from Jake after he took me back home from his. He was asking me to accompany him on a double date with my best friend and his. So of course I accepted, this being the only way I can formally apologize to Emily.

Which brings me back to sitting here on my bed when a outfit popped in my head. immediately I rushed over to my closet tripping over a red Dr. Martin boot. Shortly after my fall I heard something being dropped in Emily's room and then the sound of feet padding across the floor. Stopping in front of my bedroom door the doorknob began to jiggle frightening me so I crawled into my closet peeking through the crack of the door.

Once the door finally opened a head peeked in making me let out a loud scream making the intruder scream straight after. Once I realized who it was I rolled my chocolate eyes. How I could I forget in a such short time that Emily lived here to. Crawling out of my closet I eyed Emy's outfit it was really pretty. A nice stripey cardigan with a well fitting off white flower pattern dress.

When seeing I wasn't going to say anything to her till tonight she grumbled under her breathe and stomped out of my room back into the bathroom to fix her half done hair.  Once I was sure she was out I turned back to my closet grabbing my outfit.

Ten minuets later

After my shower I was fully dress in a cute purple flowery top with a black pencil skirt, a gray long cardigan and my black Tom heels. I Painted my nails a cute red color and curled my long brown locks.

Once I felt I was ready I texted Jake telling him I was good to go and grabbed my handbag. Arriving at the bottom of the step I realized I was alone in the house. Of course she would leave before I got to get her opinion on my outfit but what ever we aren't talking anyway.

While arguing with my self I heard to car beeps go off scaring me out my skin. Rushing to my door I peeked out the peep hole to see Jakes eye peeking back at me. Giggling to my self about how childish he was I opened my door being greeted by his breathtaking smile.

He was in a white band tee -one where you can see his abbs and dozen little tattoos through- and black skinny jeans. A gray beanie and black converses. He was casual but sexy. Looking back up at his face the smirk there led me to believe that I was caught in my act of checking him out.

And if on cue my nervousness kicked in causing my face to get heated from neck up. Quickly I cleared my throat and looked away hiding the blush that I was sure was on my face. He chuckled lowly leaning in to my face as if to kiss me. I sucked in a breathe closing my eyes and puckered up my lips. That's when I realized he only leaned in to shut the door for me and I once again went red with embarrassment. He chuckled once again and leaned in again his cheek on my cheek as he blew his breath on the side of my face and I forgot how to breathe. He then kissed my spot on my neck.

"Breathe babe" he whispered in my ear then quickly turned on his heel with a smug grin as he walked to his car. Finally catching my breath I fanned some air to my heated face.

'This is going to be one hell of a long night' I thought to my self. Oh boy how right was I?

Okay Guys I'm Back And Better  Than Ever. ! Hope You All Loved This Chapter. And Enjoy It As Much As I Did While Writing It For Yah. But Anywho I Have To Go. But Stay Tuned I Have the Next Chapter For you Guys Coming Pretty Soon. Is Tomorrow Soon Enough? No I Think Next Month Is Soon Enough Right Guys. Haha I'm Just Kidden Next Part Should Be Uploaded Tomorrow Unless I Fall Out A Window Or Something. But Byeee Guys! Stay Sexy You Potatoes.