Chapter 4

Jungkook: "You better be careful Jimin, you do remember what happened the last time we fought. We almost tore the house down." He said with a smirk.

Jimin: "I don't give a shit, I didn't invite a pest like you....How about you get out! Or should I help you?"

Kai: "Looks like we're working side by side, I want to kick his ass!" Kai shouted and attacked Jungkook with everything he had.

I stood at the top of the stairs with Taehyung and we watched the fight, I noticed that Jimin was even more stronger with his brother by his side.
    Jimin grabbed Jungkook by the throat and began to choke him, while Kai grabbed a huge sword and sliced him in half.
  Kai laughed and then turned his back, not realizing that Jungkook had pulled himself back together.
"Kai look out!" Jimin shouted but it was already too late, Jungkook ripped out Kai's heart and began to eat it.
I felt so bad for Jimin, he stood there in shock and he grabbed his brothers body and left the room.
He placed the body in front of the stairs and nodded at Taehyung, and he did the same.
Jimin went back into the room and picked up the sword, cutting off Jungkook's head in one swift motion and then through it into the fireplace.

Taehyung picked up Kai and took him somewhere, while Jimin walked towards me and I was a bit nervous. He didn't say a word, he just walked past me and went into his room.
I wanted to help him but I didn't know how, I wanted him to cry on my shoulder but I knew that he couldn't. He killed Rose a week ago and he's still feeling the guilt, I just wanted him to be happy.
I liked Jimin a lot but I didn't tell him, I kept it a secret and lived with him not knowing.
"What are you thinking about?" Kai asked as he walked over to me with Taehyung.
       "What? I can heal vampires" Taehyung said with a cute smile.

You: "I was just thinking about leaving." I said and their jaws dropped.

Kai: "WHAT!? BUT WHY!?" He shouted and grabbed me by the shoulders.

You: "B-Because I want to give Jimin some space." I said, not telling him the hole truth. I wanted to find Taeyong and kill him.

Taehyung: "Are you insane!? It's dangerous out there, and you don't even know how to use your powers."

You: "I know and I'm okay with that, but I miss my home and I want to go back."

Kai: "But y/n-" He was suddenly cut off by a very pissed off Jimin.

Jimin: "If she wants to leave then let her, I won't keep you anymore. NOW GET OUT!" He shouted and I flinched a bit because of his dark tone.

Kai: "You asshole! Y/N should stay here, she could be killed out there all alone." Kai said and Jimin just shrugged.

Jimin: "But she wants to go....right! She doesn't give a damn about you or Taehyung, and she doesn't give a damn about me!" He said while fighting back his tears.

You: "I do give a damn about you guys! I just miss my own world." Jimin pinned me against the wall and began to shout at me.

Jimin: "ARE YOU THAT STUPID! YOU CAN'T GO BACK TO YOUR WORLD, YOU'RE NOW A WEREWOLF SO JUST ACCEPT IT ALREADY!. WHY ARE YOU SO STUBBORN!? I DON'T CARE ANYMORE.....JUST GO" He yelled and punched a huge hole in the wall.

Taehyung: •Sighs• "Y/N I think it's best if you did leave, I know you don't care about us vampires and that's okay." Taehyung said while tears ran down his face.

Kai: "Have a nice life, well that's if you make it before sunrise."

You: "Well...this is goodbye." I said and walked out of the house, I ran through the forest and eventually found the main road.

I started to feel empty, I felt as if I've just lost my mate.
I know it's not Jimin because he's a vampire, and a simple human like me wouldn't dare to date a monster like him.
"So....that's how you really think about me? You see me as some monster?" Jimin said while standing behind me and I spun around quickly and saw that he was crying.