Introduction

You grew up with the Afton family. Your mom has been friends with William Afton since she was in high school. She introduced you to him and his kids when you were able to walk and talk. And you and William's kids got along so well that they basically called you all siblings. You, Elizabeth, Charlie, and Michael were all inseparable since the day you met. When you turned 12, Michael Afton asked you out and you said yes. When you turned 14, Michael started treating Charlie Afton, his youngest sibling and only brother like crap. You didn't agree with how Michael treated his younger brother and you two fought about it often. Michael would always blow off the argument by saying.

"You wouldn't understand our brotherly love because of you being just an only child."

Which always made you storm out of their house pissed off and spending the rest of the week ignoring Michael until he apologized to his brother. During those times when you were ignoring Michael, you would usually spend your time with both his brother, Charlie and his sister, Elizabeth. You and Elizabeth would usually go shopping and doing basic girly things while dragging Charlie and buying him new toys or replacement toys and stuffed animals that Michael tore apart. But that all that changed when you turned 15. On Charlie's birthday, Michael and his friends pulled a prank and put Charlie's head in Fredbear's mouth and the animatronic bit down on Charlie's head. Charlie spent the next few weeks in bed hooked to an IV and heart monitor. During this sad time, you refused to leave his side. Michael ended up with depression because of what happened. Elizabeth was in a very similar disposition because she felt guilty that she didn't try stopping Michael from pranking Charlie. After Charlie died you quit going over to the Afton household. You couldn't bear being in that household without Charlie being there. With that said, you quit staying in contact with the Afton's, including Michael. When your mom found out she insisted on moving to get you away from the situation. So you did end up moving away. When you turned 26, your body decided to shut down. Your heart, liver, kidneys, lungs all your organs just suddenly stopped and you were bedridden and were connected to so many machines to replace your failing organs. Only for a certain someone to show up, that you were never expecting to see again. Also your dad Henry, walked out on your mom when he had a fallout with William Afton, which was shortly after you were born.

Key;

(Y/N) - Your/Name

(F/A) - Favorite/Animal

(F/C) - Favorite/Color