Chapter 5: Family Can Come to Haunt

I woke up in a room. Laying in a bed I didn't remember falling asleep in. I started to panic and looked around the room until I saw Freddy, Chika, Foxy, and Bonnie at the foot of the bed.

"How are you feeling?" Chika asked.

"Like I died," I replied.

Chika chuckled and replied, "Scraptrap told us what happened. So everything your feeling is completely normal."

At that mention of the name, I started to remember everything that happened.

"He did?" I asked trying to remain calm.

"Yeah," she said looking back at everyone behind her thinking I was kidding. But when she saw the concerned look on Freddy's face she turned back to me and said, "do you not remember what happened?"

"No, not really," I replied not sure how to explain to them or how to answer their questions.

"Well... Scraptrap told us that Springtrap had another episode and tried to kill you" She said with a cautious tone as she glanced at something to my right. Now curious, I looked only to find that Springtrap was sitting in a chair that was next to the bed. Hunched over so his head was laying on his arms which were crisscrossed on the bed, asleep. As I saw this I jumped a little surprised at the fact I didn't realize that he was there during the entire time. But that's when Chika continued.

"I guess he felt so bad about what had happened that once he came to he carried you off to his bed and tucked you in and has been sitting here ever since. He hasn't eaten, slept, or even left the room really."

I was shocked but wait why should he feel bad about what happened he didn't do anything.

"But he didn't-" midway through my sentence, someone put their hand over my mouth. I looked over and saw it was Springtrap.

"Guys, she must be really tired after everything that has happened. Let's leave her alone for a little bit." Springtrap said after removing his hand from my mouth.

Everyone huffed and turned to leave, then walked out. Why do they act like they hate Springtrap?

"You can't say anything about what happened"

"Why do you say that? You didn't do anything wrong! It was all Scraptrap!"

"Look" *Sigh* "Everyone already thinks I'm the bad guy and if everyone found out who Scraptrap really is then we would all be screwed"

"What are you talking about?"

"Have you been sleeping under a rock for the last (age) years? My dad is a killer always has been. and he makes animatronics that kills for his own sick pleasure."

"Then why are you protecting him?"

"Because he is my father and if they find out who he is then I will really be the bad guy."

"How does that make you the bad guy?"

"Because when people get hurt I'm to blame and if people found out that he is my dad then even more so."

"Oh"

"Exactly, I'm done with this conversation so you go get some rest and when you get up ill make you something to eat. Sounds good? Good."

He got up before I could even answer him and walked to the door and opened it and left the room and locked it behind him. I looked around some more from the bed and found a glass of water and some pills with a note next to it "for the pain ; )" I smiled. And picked up the pills put them in my mouth and drank the water. I looked at the note again and noticed there was more on the back. "P.S. they'll put you to sleep - Scraptrap" and then everything faded to black.