V.

I'm abruptly woken up by Taylor Swifts single "Shake it Off" blasting through Calum's room. It's still dark, and I'm exhausted. I peek at the clock and its only 6am.

"Shit I forgot to turn my alarm off, I'm sorry." Calum says sitting up and clicking the off button. His morning voice is deeper than usual. Still sitting up, he rubs his eyes. His hair is a mess. It reminds me of the way it was in the coffee shop the other day. Not wanting to get up yet, I put my head in his lap, slinging my arm around his torso. I let out a deep sigh and get comfortable again. I feel his fingers on my skin as he trails them up the back of his shirt that I was wearing. He scratches lightly on my bare back and I smile.

When I wake up again, I'm in the same position, but Calum had slid down a bit to a more comfortable one. The clock reads to be a little past 10:30. I lift my head up and smile at him. His eyes are closed ever so lightly and his lips are barely touching. I run my finger tips over his stomach to wake him. Just as he stirs, I lean up and press a light kiss to his jawline.

"Good morning Cal." I whisper. He stretches out and pulls me into a tight squeeze.

After lying in bed for way too long, we decided to get up and get breakfast. Calum offers me one of his sweatshirts and a pair of sweats. He was really skinny, but a little too tall. The sweats hung loosely on my hips.

"My sister left these here a long time ago, you can wear them." He says pushing a pair of black flip flops towards me. Braiding my hair quickly, we decide to go to Denny's for coffee and pancake balls.

Calum opens the door for me, such a gentleman. We get a small booth towards the back and we order coffee.

"This is nice." I smile. I stretch my legs out a little to far and they collide with his. He smiles a toothless grin at me and I apologize. The restaurant is a little loud, but the atmosphere is calm. Our waitress drops off our coffee before disappearing behind the wall separating us from the kitchen.

"Can I ask you something?" I hesitate. He stops stirring his coffee and cocks an eye brow at me,

"Of course, is something wrong?"

I shake my head. Of course nothing was wrong.

"Why did you apologize?" I ask.

He looks confused for a moment. Enlightening him I say,

"Why did you apologize for the way you treated me the first time we hooked up?" I say playing with the spoon emerged in my coffee cup.

He collects himself before answering me. "Well, first off because no one deserves to be treated like that. One night stand or not. Second, I wasn't raised like that. Hell, I was raised to wait until marriage and give my virginity to my wife. And because that's impossible, I should at least treat her right."

He seems frantic. I reach my legs out and intertwine them with his. The small gesture relaxes him and he continues.

"Lastly, I think you're beautiful." His voice is soft. He pushes his beanie off of his forehead slightly before meeting my gaze. He waits for me to answer, but I don't have the words. I stand up, lean over the table, place a quick kiss to his cheek before plopping back down. He's blushing now, and I giggle at the sight.

"I appreciate that. And thank you, you make me feel it." I stir my coffee once before taking a sip. Our food arrives and I get excited. Pancake balls are one of my favorite foods.

"Out of all the times I've been here, I've never gotten these." Calum says picking one up. My jaw drops at his words.

"You haven't lived!" My over dramatic voice making him laugh.

He takes a bite, and is noticeably impressed. Once finished, Calum sets the money on the table and we return to his apartment. With nothing to do today, Calum asks me to stay, but I really should go back to my dorm. Cara is probably wondering where I am and how things went.

When we get back to my dorm, I notice Bayley's car is here.

"Shit." I say under my breath. I quickly fill in Calum on how she likes to ruin my fun, and told me to avoid hooking up with him again. Before getting out of the car I press a soft kiss to his lips and tell him to text me later.

On my way to my dorm, I notice my door is open a little. Maybe Colette didn't have to work? When I peek into the room, Bayley is sat on my bed, scrolling on her phone.

"Uh, hey?" I question.

She stands, anger clear in her face. "First off give me my shoes." She says taking them from my hands.

"Second, if you're not going to take my advice as your best friend, maybe we should just take a little break." She says pushing past me, slamming my door behind her