~Chapter Five~

I'm back baby!

Let's keep on going!

××××××××××××××××××××

Six looked back, "It's the Janitor..."

Seven shuddered and gulped, he just lost his friend he won't lose her again.

"What... What is he doing?" Seven asked. If he didn't go check on them a while ago he must've been doing something.

Six gulped as she looked back, what was it? Seven thought.

"He's... uh... He's wrapping something," Six said and Seven nodded and sighed, the Janitor seem pretty occupied with wrapping whatever he was wrapping that he didn't notice the two of them.

"So here's the plan, I walk in first and if he still doesn't notice, you can follow me," Six said and almost walked away if Seven didn't grabbed her wrist.

"What?" Six asked as she looked back.

"No, I can't lose you again, we do this together," Seven said and Six sighed, "Okay," she said.

Seven smiled. Together, hand in hand, they slowly went in the room. Seven looked at the Janitor and his eyes widened.

The Janitor was wrapping... something... Were those... Children?

Seven gulped when he saw what the Janitor was wrapping. Innocent children that didn't do anything... Focus, Seven! You can't stop, keep going! He reminded himself. If he wasn't holding Six's hand, he would've stopped and get caught.

The Janitor sniffed, and they both stopped. Six made three fingers and pointed to the open vent. Meaning, "In the count of three we run to the vent."

Seven nodded, the Janitor started patting where ever, and Seven stopped, on the table being wrapped was his friends.

He shook his head. Focus! He said but tears started welling down his eyes... If Six didn't escape, would she like them? Those other kids... They would be like them right?

"It's... Not... fair," Seven muttered. The kids were abused and this is what would happen? It's not fair! The kids were innocent!

Before he knew it, he was lifted. "Seven?!" Six whisper screamed and the Janitor started patting along the floors, looking for the other.

.: Six's P.O.V :.

I counted to three and started walk/running, but when I looked back, Seven was standing and looking at the wrapped corspe in the table. I would've been the same but there is no more time left!

Before I could pull him away, the Janitor caught him first.

"Seven!" I whisper screamed, and that wasn't the best thing to do since the Janitor started looking for me too.

I jumped and dodged, I have to think of something! Seven was still in shock, but he was squirming out of the Janitor's grasp.

I looked at the table and saw sisscors. I jumped and same time dodged the Janitor's hands. I quickly grabbed the sisscors and stabbed the Janitor's arm, which held Seven.

"Son of a b*tch!" The Janitor cussed. Oh I didn't know the Janitor could talk, all I knew was he could schreech and sniff. Seven fell and I quickly jumped to save him.

"Y-you saved m-me," He said, I smiled, "Hey, you saved me, it's right I save you," I said as I jump from one crate to the next until I'm inside the vent.

Seven sniffed and wiped his eyes. I can't help but feel sorry for him, he just saw one of his friends being wrapped and dead. Who would not cry over that?

I scooted closer and hugged him, the same way he hugged me a while ago. I rested my head on his shoulder while he nuzzled his head closer to my shoulder.

"We must keep on going, Sev," I said. And he nodded, "It's not fair..." he said. I frowned and patted his back.

"They were hurt and abused... We were hurt and abused," he said. I sighed, how would I know what happended? All of my life I stayed near my suitcase, fearing monsters all my life. While I was doing that, they were hurt and abused. If I had started walking into that vent, then I could've done something and helped them...

Wait... Didn't I left when I was younger?

I sighed as I shook that thought away, if I did I should've known...

Seven pulled away and wiped his eyes, "Sorry... I couldn't help it," he muttered and I smiled, "Hey, you had every right to be upset about it."

Seven chuckled, "Let's get going," he said and stood up.

I nodded and they started their walk into the other room. The Janitor with his wounded arm and cussing competiton to himself, he wouldn't go in this room instantly, so we had time.

I found the crank and inserted into it's place. I pushed it and the trapdoor slowly opened.

"Hurry!" I said and Seven slide in. I let go and instantly went in.

And we both fell.

××××××××××××××××××××

Resources!!! I need em now!!!

Mumu: Just make it up!

But!

Mumu: JUST MAKE IT UP!

FINE!

Wattpad: Published Finished.