A/N

Hello, hello. I just can't seem to stop writing about Joe and Dianne. Is it healthy? Probably not. Is it fun? Absolutely!!

Anyway - I've decided to start another sort of "alternate universe" story about our favorite pair - this time, basing the story line off of the movie "Tonight You're Mine" - I just discovered it has a completely different name in the UK, and is called "You Instead" - and if you've ever seen it (it used to be on Netflix here in the States, but was sadly taken off a few years ago) you'll know that it is a very light, fun, "rock n roll romance"...and I just felt like the story line would suit Joe and Dianne quite well.

Disclaimer - I haven't seen the movie in a few years, and so the plot of this story is a VERY loose interpretation. The overall concept and some of the scenes are straight from the movie...but a lot of the details and other scenes are straight out of my imagination, and/or based off Joe and Dianne in real life. It's basically just a giant combo of a bunch of things that will hopefully be enjoyable for everyone to read. I by no means mean to rip off of anything in a disrespectful way!

So with all that blah blah blah...I hope you enjoy "Tonight" :)