Right By Your Side

Merlin pov~
I just don't know what to do anymore, my true love is no longer here anymore. She left me here alone. I reached in my wallet to look at a picture of her.

At the moment, I felt like taking my own life, until I looked at the next picture

It's no way I could leave my baby in this world. I cried some more and got in my car.

Next week (The Funeral)

I looked at Michelle in that casket, and I swear it didn't seem real. I hugged Destiny tight in my arms as she cried. Michelle family was pouring their eyes out. I was trying to be strong, but I couldn't.

Aaliyah pov~
I looked at Merlin's body shivering, I was going to sit next to him, but Christina beat me to it. As the pastor preached, I noticed Merlin was still shivering. He stood up and passed Destiny to Christina and walked outside. I stood up and followed him.

"Hey!" I said.

He stopped and turned around.

"Come here" I demanded with my arms out

He walked over and cried his eyes out, I started to cry too. Reagan stepped outside and joined the hug.

"I got you brother no matter what" Reagan cried.

Everybody else came out and we all had a group hug.

Next Month

It's been a month since the funeral and Merlin still haven't been the same, I mean I know its gonna take a while, but he doesn't talk to anyone, but his parents and that's because Destiny stay over there. All Merlin do is sleep all day, and since Merlin is his own boss he can do that.

Christina pov~
I drove over to Merlin house to get him out the bed. His front door was unlocked , so I opened it and walked in. I walked in to Whitney Houston on the stereo and sobbing.