03

Jennie

It had been a week.

An entire week since Peter told me he would come back for me. And I seriously think he gave up on me.

Either way, I've been locked in my room for a week while Marco is out with his "friend" Wendy.

Yea, her name is Wendy, like from Peter Pan. But that definitely is only in the fairy tale.

Anyway, when he's out with Wendy I get locked in here so I won't leave him. They sleep in his room, fuck, do whatever the hell they want, at least she doesn't get abused. She gets treated like a queen while I get treated like Cinderella when she got locked away. I know she's the girlfriend all his friends and family know about. No one really knows about me. Every time I ask to meet them, it causes an argument and I get beat. So I stopped asking. I've never met Wendy though, I've only heard her voice as she would taunt me because she would say that Marco will never love me like he does her.

And like I said, I've figured that out already.

I'm sitting in my room, it's nighttime. Tonight's one of those nights when I sit on the windowsill and look out the window. Sometimes I see Peter's shadow pass my window, I guess to check on me in a way. I don't know, I guess I got my hopes up of getting out of here.

I see his shadow come to my window again and I wave. Usually it just sits there for a second and flys away, this time though. This time it held its' hand out.

I looked around and took its' hand. Next thing you knew, I was in Neverland again. But this time, it took me right to Peter.

Fuck....... he looked good.

He wasn't alone though, he had a blanket and picnic basket set up

He wasn't alone though, he had a blanket and picnic basket set up. Cheesy, but it was cute.

He smiled and walked up to me

He smiled and walked up to me. I can promise you right then and there, nothing was gonna take away this moment. I actually was genuinely surprised, and happy for once.