01

I woke up feeling a bit of pain ― I felt sore down there as I tried to move my legs. Luckily, I can still walk. Damn my husband is insatiable most of the times.

"Kaizer" I whispered as I lightly tapped his shoulder to wake him up.

"Wife go back to bed it's still too early"

I couldn't help but to flick his forehead when he pushed his self more to me and hugged me tighter. I glanced at the clock beside our bed side table before tapping him again.

"Kaizer it's almost seven am, you need to go to the office before nine. I'm going to cook our breakfast so remove your arms around my waist."

He looked at me with a drowsy glance and pouted. "But our company will survive without me in a day."

My eyebrow arched on its own which made him finally remove his arms on my waist and move to the other side of the bed, sulking.

"So much for a cuddle."

I shook my head before getting up to wear my robe. I really can't expect proper answers from him every morning.

I was about to leave our room when I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror which made me freeze.

With disbelief in my eyes. I slowly walked towards the mirror, touching my neck as I tilted it, hoping that they're not kiss marks. But who am I kidding? They're all over me.

I-I look terrible... I'm the living description of mess.

"Is there something wrong, wife?" The nerve of this guy to ask me what's wrong?!

Without thinking twice, I threw him our clothes and hit him nonstop with pillows.

"Kaizer! I told you not to leave kiss marks on my neck!"

I keep hitting him for straight one minute before sitting on the floor, frustrated.

How am I supposed to go to the shop now? It's been three days since I haven't been following my own dress code rules.

I'm not embarrassed at him for giving me kiss marks. In fact, I do love it when he marks me. It's just, I don't want to catch people's attention in this way.

"I-I'm sorry wife. I forgot."

He carefully placed me on top of his lap and touched my neck. My husband looks very guilty.

I let out a deep sigh and nodded. "I'm not going to say it's okay because it's not, but don't do it again."

He nodded and buried his face on my neck. "I forgot that your uniform today is a V-neck type of dress."

I didn't mind him and just brushed his soft hair with my fingers. He knows what type of uniforms I wear daily. He memorized it.

For the reason that, he knows when he will place his marks on me.

"Did you enjoy your celebration last night?" I ask.

I can't see him but I can feel his nonstop deep sighs on my neck. "I obviously did wife. I lost count of how many drinks I had. See? I even forgot your uniform today despite being sober."

I shut my mouth to control my laughter and just hugged him tighter.

They had a celebration last night for their successful establishment of a new condominium in Rizal. Finally, after a month of being busy, he's now back on his usual work routine.