03

Awaken by the growl of her stomach — Maren drowsily sat up on the sofa bed as she rubs her eyes before stretching.

I'm still a bit sleepy but I'm hungry.

Gazing at my surroundings, it seems like I'm still in the office. I grabbed my phone beside me to look at the time to see its three in the afternoon.

I probably caught my husband's attention since he stopped what he was doing and started walking towards to me.

"Wife you want something?" I nod then pointed at the glass of water.

With half open eyes, I drank the water and leaned on him. "I'm hungry."

He chuckled as he gently stroked my cheeks. "Alright, what do you want to eat?" He grabbed his phone on his pocket and waited for my answer.

"Nah, I'll just buy something in the food court." He nodded and brushed my hair with his fingers.

"Your hair is a mess but it's looking good now" I laughed.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He followed. I shook my head and wore my slippers.

"I'm feeling better now, love. And besides, I don't want to be the center of attraction."

I grabbed my purse then gazed him and Aiz who's peacefully sleeping. "Watch over." He nodded.

I WENT TO my desk to get the files on my table. I then placed them in the living room so that I could watch my son while I do my work at the same time.

I have been really busy this whole month because of the new establishment of our condominium in Rizal.

I'm just glad everything went smoothly after months of seminars and board meetings. I let out a deep sigh then stared my son.

Who would have known that looking at the love of your life can really erase your tiredness? I carefully moved my son beside me since he's already at the edge of the bed.

"Buddy don't move around too much." I whisper.

"Man, that girl is something!"

Just like the character flash, a pair of my son's shoe landed to the person who suddenly barged in my office.

"Silence."

He raised both of his hands and slowly walk towards to me. "Fuck sorry, I thought you're alone"

He grabs Aiz shoes on the floor and sat on the corner side of the bed.

I looked at Hellion with disbelief. "Don't you know how to fucking knock?"

He shook his head. Fucker.

Hellion raised my son's shoe and seriously stared at it. "Damn Sandoval my nephew's shoes are so tiny! It's literally a cap for my dick" His statement made me smirk.

"Yes, small indeed"

He gave me a glare and raised his middle finger. "Fuck you."

I shrugged. "What the fuck are you even doing here? It's work hours."

He looked at me flatly. "I'm bored with my readings man."

Before he completely lay on the bed, I pushed him and threw his shoes at the door.

"Fuck! What was that?!"