04

Who would have thought we would end catching up the whole day?

I've known her as a serious person who wears a blank face basing on the media, but what I saw today is far from that.

She's a completely different person behind the camera. She explained that what we see is just for show.

They can't risk showing their true personality since people might see their weaknesses and use it again them.

I guess being a private investigator isn't just about finding clues.

I let out a deep sigh before getting inside his office. Aiz, who's already awake, is playing with his dad. I'm keeping my mouth shut unless he asks me.

"Love" I called as I walk towards to them.

"I'm sorry if it took me a while to get here. I met a friend and I didn't notice the time."

He nods and plants a kiss on my forehead.

"It's alright, this handsome kid here accompanied me the whole time" Aiz let out a loud laugh that made us smile.

"Wife, Hellion came here earlier but he didn't really stay here that long" He hissed.

"Well of course he wouldn't stay here that long."

Even if I'm not here earlier, I already have an idea what happened to them while I was away. Chaos.

When I first met them. His friends.

I can clearly remember the time that I was so close to calling the police, because I thought everyone was fighting, but then Kaizer stopped me and stated that it was just normal day for them to act like that.

He even pointed Cade — The one who was shooting his friend and told me that he's the General Police.

Thinking about my first encounter with them never fails to give me a head ache.

I am literally surrounded by crazy wealthy men whenever they're at the house. I can't imagine sitting with them in one big table.

"Hey we're going to mom's place tonight."

I confusedly look at him. "You didn't mention to me that we're having dinner there? I should have baked something for mom and dad."

Mom has a sweet tooth so I always make sure to bake whenever we visit them. We haven't really had the chance to go there this month since Kaizer schedule was full while I'm not feeling well at the same time.

"I just texted her a while ago." He answered as he carries Aiz away from my arm.

"Why?"

Instead of answering, he pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of a ticket.

"We're going on a trip."

My mind went blank for a second before processing what he said. Is there an occasion?

Why would he book a flight? I mean if it's for our wedding anniversary, it's still three weeks early for that.

My mind is still not done wondering why we're suddenly going on a trip when he continued.

"I've been really busy this whole month and I want to make it up with you."

He said whisper as he rested his chin on my shoulder and let out a deep sigh.

I bit my lips to suppress my smile. "T-thanks... I would love that too."