09

Maren can't help to let out a small laugh as she watches his husband whistle while driving. It's shown on his face how happy he is and that made her heart in bliss.

I wasn't expecting he would really be this eager to follow Aiz so bad.

Kaizer is a busy person, but he never made us feel that his work is his first priorities. In fact, he spends a lot of time with us more than what a usual work person does.

He always tries his best to complete his work early just to be able to sit in with us every dinner.

He doesn't think twice to leave his works when I'm sick, take care of Aiz when I'm busy, keeps us safe and always made us feel love.

I'm not a very vocal person but I appreciate my husband efforts so much. "I love you."

She was simply admiring how amazing his husband is. Up until hearing a chuckle that taken her back to her consciousness.

D-did I just say my thoughts loudly?

He looks in my direction and smiled softly. I guess he really did hear me. 

"You know I love you more."

I bit my lips and nodded. He's not going to let me win, if I say I love him more. Childish.

Leaning on her seat. Maren's gaze is focused watching the streets pass by until arriving at the hospital. The whole ride, she was just silent.

Looking around to the familiar place she had been to. A weird nostalgic feeling ate her. 

The last time she went here was five years ago. When she gave birth to her first baby. Aiz.

Five years ago...

A sad smile forms on her lips as she stares at the wallpaper on her screen. It's a family picture of them and Aiz was just around six months in that picture.

Now he's nearing four.

Did the time really passed by? It feels like I just gave birth to my baby boy yesterday.

Now I'm afraid to remove eyes from him. I'm scared that if i blink. My baby will suddenly grow up into a man.

"Cry if you feel crying wife. Don't bottle up that emotions. It's heavy in the heart."

With teary eyes, she nodded and looks up to his husband sadly.

"Kaizer it's been five years ago since we last came here." He nodded.

"My baby is growing." I cried.

AFTER PARKING THE CAR on the reserve space for us.  I removed my seatbelt and turn my full attention to her. Her nose looks so red because of sniffing while her eyes is puffed from crying.

I sigh and wipe her tears. I don't like it when she cries. It doesn't suit her.

I lifted her chin and put the excess hair that's blocking her face behind her ears.

"Yes wife, our baby is growing, but it doesn't mean Aiz won't need you."

"It makes me sad too that our son is growing up, but we know well too, that we didn't let the time passed by wasting it. Don't be scared for our son to grow up. We raised him well." I stroke her cheeks.