PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

"Mommy!"

I quickly got up from my bed when I heard my twins shouting. My eyes instantly guarded my surrounding while worry consumed me as I find the two with my gaze ― but after seeing them beside me. The fear I have faded away.

I thought something bad happened! 

I damped a kiss on my twin's head and sighed in relief. I glance the clock on the wall. It's just six in the morning.

"Sweethearts now tell me why are you both shouting this morning? You two made me so nervous."

Instead of answering my question both of them smiled at me and placed a box on my lap.

The box is covered by different colored papers along with their handwritten saying 'surprise mommy' and a ribbon on the top of it.

I hold the box and confusedly look at them. "What is this baby?"

"Mommy Happy Birthday!"

Stunned in my position, my mind process what they said. I took a glance at the calendar on my phone make sure of the day ― It really is my birthday.

"Mommy you forgot!"

Nodding her head, she gave an evil smile to the twins and tickled them making the room filled with laughter.

"Mommy it tickles!"

Cali grabs my right hand while Kalix did the left. "We got you mom!"

I playfully act like a prisoner until they both got tired playing and ended up sleeping on my arms.

"Thank you."

I hugged them tightly as I showered them with kisses while reminiscing what happened on that day.

I thought that was the worst part of my life. Waking up with no will to live up the point that I wished that I were dead.

But after knowing that there's lives inside me. I instantly felt fulfillment and hope that there is still a chance.

Cali and Kalix my twins...

They are the ones who were keeping me strong when life torn me apart. They were my light in that darkness. In that hellish nightmare.

After opening their gift, a silver beaded handmade bracelet caught my eye. 

A lone tear fell on my eye as is took a glance on the ring in my hand.

I woke up from an accident wearing this. I'm sure that I'm married. I closed my eyes tightly and wipe the tears in my eyes.

To my husband please find us. We need you. I need you.