Starring @neha-pani

So.... Hope you enjoyed the first two interview of this book.

Now let's continue with others too.

So this interview is about the notorious and Chatter box girl you'll find!

Fact about Miss Reader: She  always wished to be an actress

Recommended by: _khusiyaan_

Interview of : neha-pani

1) What is your real name?

Neha Tiwari

2) Your born date?

30th July 1998

(July born.... It is said that July born people are fun to be with and witty too. Can't agree more on this statement after this interview)

3) Qualification

3rd year B.com

4) Who is your favourite Author and why?

First one is my bunny a.k.a preethy. I really love her 'MaNan FF- yeh dosti milti hai naseeb se'  She is an amazing writer, you'll find every emotion in her story, may it be happiness, fun, sadness, anger, love and most important her story is epitome of friendship.

Next will be royblossom this is the first time I read any of her ffs. I completed reading 2 of her ffs "my badass bride" and "ur mine" both were amazing. The sense of humor she has.... God I'm in love with her stories and the absolute thing is her out of box thinking. Her books are 'unpredictable but engaging'

5) How did you discover wattpad?

Actually on F.B, once I was reading a post from Wattpad. Wahi se mila. That's how I got to know about Wattpad. And the main thing is I love reading Manan ffs.

6) Who is your inspiration in life?

My inspiration...... my inspiration is my Mom and dad. They have always been with me and tried to make everything good around me. I want to be like them as my mom always says never lose hope and fight back for your right. And my papa... he always says just follow your heart. So yeah they manage everything properly!

And second will be Parth and Niti. I actually learnt from them that we should not give important to the people who just spread negativity, instead we should just stive for our goal as MaNan always as "it never over till its over"

7) Describe yourself in two words.

That's tough yaar!! (C.B, your bunny and my sweet pea is rubbing over you)

Okay let me think.....

I'm a girl with a sweet smile and a naughty mind. *whispering and winking* just like kaccha mango bite 'thodi khatti thodi mitthi'

*claps people*

App kya kamal kargyi mohtarma!!!

8) Your dream come true moment?

None till now, but my dream is to meet PaNi together!

Mine too

9) Celebrity crush??