Starring @concordia_intnebiris

Hello everyone, 

Well, this interview is starring  who is in her 12+ right now, preparing for exams, so we wish you, all the very best for your exam and your carrier! 

Enjoy!

Her works 👏👏👏

******

1. What is your real name?

Pooja

2. You blow candles on which date?

7th July 2003!

3. Qualification?

Well, I'm in my 12+ now.

4. What fascinated you in Wattpad?

Well, the stories... you know there are like millions of stories to read here... and of course my friends.

5. Your favourite author?

Well, I really can't point them out but I really love _thyeonlydream_ stories. The first-ever storey I read was hers.

6. You in high school?

Fabulous! I used to get in trouble always but I scored good marks too, so I was excused.

7. What is the strangest tradition in your family?

Well, none I guess!

8. Who/What inspired you to write?

Well, if I say inspiration then I must say it was my sis devils_symphony, she was the one who introduced Wattpad to me. And MaNan is always an inspiration!

9. What do you think dogs love the most?

Well, dogs haa... I think they would be dreaming about going to walks and maybe drooling on a bone! But I love dogs!

Mee too!!!!!

But from faaarrr away! They are cute lovely as long as they don't bite or bark!

10. Do you think lust is also a type of love?

Well, I guess.... But I still believe that love and only love keeps you going. True we can't judge anything, but let's be frank, how long can list last? Its only love that remains. I will agree on lust just being one of the stages of love.

11. The most expensive thing you have ever brought?

Well, the most expensive gift I have ever brought would be on my sister's birthday gift. It was novels 'thorns of glass' I bought those novels with my savings. That was my expensive purchase.

12. Your celebrity crush?

Well, I'm a big fan of SRK, but my crush would be Hrithik Roshan.

13. One thing, that man should know about the women but they don't?

Umm, that's a tough question. I think they should know that every girl has many personalities in her and they shouldn't accept then to behave the same every time. And should adore/love/enjoy each shade of her.

14. An underrated film in your opinion?

I think most of the movie's rating depends on how you watch it or how your mindset is. Some films even though look practical but are underrated. But that's completely your lookout on the particular film. If the movie belongs to your ideal or belief then it's good but if it doesn't it's bad.

15. If you could learn one skill in the world without trying what it would be?

It would be fighting. You know like karate or any other fighting skills.

16. What would you do if you see a ghost right now?

I would get a heart attack. That's for sure. I'm real when I say really I mean really scared of ghost.

17. What is the meaning of your username?? And how did you get the idea of keeping this as your username?

Well, I searched it on the internet for some cool usernames but couldn't find the one for me, in the end, I liked the name 'harmony'... you know my pen name. So I decided on harmony in the dark as the username but it felt common hence I tried another language and thankfully I found it intriguing in the Latin language.

18. What do you like more giving a presentation or getting presents?

Giving presents. I love to give them because I can't express my feelings well so I hope my actions do that!

19. If you were to be some food, what would that be?

Well, I don't know but I guess I would be ice cream, chocolate one at that coz I looveee chocolate.

20. If you were to be the prime minister of India, what is the one thing that you would ban?

Well, it would be exams and most importantly I would ban all the schools and colleges who don't give must needed holidays and keep the school open on Sundays too!

Students also need rest yaar!

21. How did you find the interview?

Wow! I didn't realize the interview got fished already!

But I loved the interview. It's my first one too. I really am thankful to you for inviting me to this. I really would love to interact more with my readers. 

I hope I did justice with your first interview ❤ concordia_intenebris
****