Starring@srishti_chakraborty

Well, I don't think she needs any kind of introduction. But i would like to add one thing,
She is real in what she does! And I think people appreciate her for her this personality!

Her works 👇👇👇

******1) Your real name? And if your real name is shirsti, then the silliest nickname you have ever got?

******
1) Your real name? And if your real name is shirsti, then the silliest nickname you have ever got?

Yup, my real name is Srishti. Srishti Chakraborty.
I have a hell lot of silly nicknames, beginning from 'Pituitary size brain' because I couldn't understand all the double meaning stuff then to 'JagatJanani' and much more! 😂

2) Your birthday?

November 2.

You and Niti share same month!! Birthday buddies 🎂🎉🎊

3) Your qualification?

Intern doctor, MBBS graduate.

4) What is Wattpad to you?

Wattpad is my escape. From all the stress of personal and professional life to escaping or zoning out conversations I am not interested in Wattpad has been my saviour. And once I began writing, I just couldn't stop, and I am an active reader as well apart from writing here.

5) Your favourite book on Wattpad?

The heartbroken heartbreaker by SamMaddison. I absolutely love that book, have read it over and over again.

6) Your celebrity crush?

I don't really have 'crush' crush where I would like to you know Fangirl crazily and dream of marrying the person or anything or stuff. I just come to admire celebs for the person they seem to be, which might be a wrong notion too because
I understand they're not necessarily what they show on SNS. But if I have to name people I really like and who make me all giddy would be Namik Paul and Harshad Chopda. I love the person they are, to be honest. And also, Niti Taylor. Knowing that woman has done wonders for me, honestly and I can't explain how, but I really really love and respect her.

7) Your guilty pleasure?

Reading. A lot of reading when I should be studying 😂😂. Also Desserts. And sleep. 

Mine is the same except dessert, its food, any type of food! 

8) Last thing and food item you ordered online?

Shampoo from Mamaearth I guess😂😂. And, chicken Manchurian from Swiggy just last evening!

9) A rumour you want to spread about yourself?

That's tricky, I don't know. Maybe Namik Paul is coming over especially to meet me? 😌

10) If you want to put matrimonial add for yourself, what would it say?

I have no idea😂😂😂. I don't know if I actually want to marry someday. I turned 23 recently and I have never had a boyfriend, let alone a human crush, so I am clueless about marriage or ads. Who would want to marry a total hall and crazy person like me anyway? 😌

I highly disagree!!! There would be someone waiting for you to love your jhalliness I bet ❤❤ were bhi who would like to miss this whole combination of craziness and love and many more things!

11) What is life for you?

Life is like this big, beautiful notebook you are gifted like and expected to fill one page every day. Some days, you use glitter and colours to decorate the entries, somedays you Don't feel bright and shiny enough and stick to one colour. Somedays you want to pluck out that page, somedays you just don't want to write, but eventually that one notebook your memory of who you are, why are you so and what you expect to be. ❤️

12) What would you do one day if you wake up as a man?

Spend it understanding from a man's perspective what is it so great about it for them to feel all this superiority complex, the patriarchy and this ego that blinds them!

13) Do you believe in love at first sight?

No. I don't understand how anyone can. I mean the first time you see someone, you are either attracted to their physical beauty or to their kind actions. But love? It's probably much deeper than that. It's knowing how flawed someone can be but understanding them nevertheless. I don't understand how first sight can end in something as deep as love.

14) The thing you are proud of?

Academically a lot of things that made my parents proud of myself, but otherwise I think I am a great friend. Don't worry, I am not self-obsessed but over the years, this is one thing I have concluded about myself. I am really empathetic, I can listen to anyone who wants to talk and I am proud of that.

15) A cringe movie you can't help but watch??

K3G? Hahaha, but I am all in for soapy rom coms. Most of them are super cliche, but I love watching them anyway. Any suggestions for some though?

I would suggest, Hum Hum Sath Sath hai! I mean for most of the people its cringe, but I can watch it till eternity😍 Actually, I can watch all Sooraj Barjatia films except Maine Pyaar Kiya!!

16) Three things that no one knows about you?

I think nobody knows anything about me here, so anything I reveal is probably gonna be new. But let's try.

A. I am 5'9'' which makes me really taller than most of my pears.
B. I love eating Rice with Mayonnaise 😂
C. I am a sucker for good music.

Well, I'm 5'9 too, I can kinda feel you. 😂😅

17) Your silliest memory, that still makes you laugh??

There are a lot. Two years I spent at Sri Chaitanya, Vishakhapatnam with people, I don't know if I will ever meet again, constitute my silliest but fondest memories.
Also, my DH table gang at my medical college, we did some nasty things at Dissection Hall, including playing hide and seek and red hands during an ongoing class, popping gloves that we needed to wear and much more. Best days!

18) What is better experience or certificate and why?

Philosophically say experience but that's gonna come to you anyway, that's what life is about. So better collect some certificates while you catch up on experience.

19) If you woke up one day as Niti Tylor, what would you do??

I probably will write Myself a letter on how to stay positive, how did she find this silver lining in life and how can she smile through every day. Also, just announce to the world that she loves this fan called Srishti and give the Pani fandom a lot of content so that they can stop crying and come back to cheering for their leads happily 😂😂😂
(P.s: not talking about any feels. Just good content)

20)How did you find the interview?

Funnnnn. This was really so much fun, had a good time answering. Thank you ❤️❤️
***
THANK YOU So Much Srishti Di ❤❤
Hope you all had fun, reading her interview!
Meet you all soon!!
❤❤