Starring @_theonlydream_

_theonlydream_: I'm a Spiderman and SRK gurll!!!!

Wanna know why?

Just peep in to know more about me! 

Some of her works 👏👇👇👇

******

1. Your real name?

Afrah

2. Your bday?

July 10

3. Qualification?

I'm doing my bachelor's in Broadcasting Journalism

4. What is Wattpad to you?

Wattpad is a stepping stone in my career. I started writing due to Wattpad, which let me realize that I can write and people love my work.

They really do! That's why you are an inspiration to many! 

5. What do you enjoy doing more on Wattpad, Reading or Writing?

Both. I can read a story if it catches my heart, and I wouldn't stop until I complete the entire book. Writing depends upon my mood. The chapters that I write becomes good only if my mood is good.

6. How many stories you have published in total on Wattpad or any other sites?

I have 17 published books on Watty, but 3 of them are unpublished due to plagiarism. I also have published a paperback recently, which makes it 18 published work.

7. Who inspires you the most?

Umm... in writing, it was MaNan who inspired me to write. My readers are another reason to write. While it's also true that my mum is an inspiration for me. She doesn't write but her encouragement surely is an inspiration for me.

8. Your first reaction when a guy proposed you?

Umm... it was via online and I stopped talking with the guy until I felt it was not needed, as I don't hang around with guys, I just do online chat, only if they need some help. And about my reaction, it was like "are you insane? Just because I talk to you doesn't mean I'm in love with you dude!"

9. Which one will you choose?

a. MaNan – Falling for her yet again

b. MaNan – Yearning to be loved!

That's reaalllyyy an unanswerable question. "Falling for her... yet AGAIN" is the reason of Affu's existence on watty, while "Yearning to be loved" is one work where I've created some beautiful characters which I would want to meet in real. So I can't choose.

10. Spider and or batman?

Obvio Spiderman. I just love the story of Peter Parker, and the movie "The Amazing Spiderman". That's why I got attracted to Andrewwwwwww!!!

11. Describe yourself using a film title.

K3G because I believe I'm a normal human being and it's normal to have both happiness and sadness in life. Plus I'm SRK grull too!

12. Who would you let punch you directly on the face?

None. Coz, the only people who hit me are my best friends but they get everything in return too. Mum n dad doesn't hit me either, so there is no person who will have the guts to punch in my face!

13. If you were to be a brand, which brand you will be and why?

A brand.... Maybe Maybelline as I love that brand.

14. Have you ever ringed someone's doorbell, just for fun?

Nope. I don't remember doing that, coz I was always a blabbering kid but never did any such pranks. I grew up like an innocent kid, which I'm not now! 😜

15. One book that can make a great movie?

Umm... Okay not to brag myself, but I really wish two of my books (Yearning to be loved and love given test) were made into movies as those are my favourite works. The Cabir Dhawan of LOVE GIVEN TEST, Manik Malhotra and Nandini Manik Malhotra of YEARNING TO BE LOVED are one of my finest creations that I want to see them happening in real. Apart from that, I love the book AT LAST THE PRINCESS FOUND HER PRINCE of VatsDWriter that I wish I could watch it as a movie.

16. Choose you love 

a. Burger or pizza

Pizza

b. Quality of life or quantity of life.

Both. Both mean a lot to me

c. I phone or Android

Android

17. Have you ever pretended to be sick, and got fo the situation?

I did. When my mum wants me to go out for shopping I guess, but pretending was only for a second as Mum gets me well. 

Mothers!!! you can't hide anything from them.

18. What is something you have done to try to be 'cooler'?

Umm... I have never done anything to be cooler. I like to be myself. Love me the way I'm, and I would appreciate that.

19. What question you would ask a Mermaid if they were real?

That why do they need a tail?

20. What's is your most unusual talent?

The most unusual talent.... Er, lately I'd realized that I'm good at writing, so I take I'm good at writing, so I take that as my "unbelievable talent", so maybe you can say, I talk a lot even when I'm mad at something or someone to vent my frustration. That could be my unusual talent!

21. What do you think about the interview?

Oh well!! the interview was fun. I'd given interviews before too and your questions are completely different from those. I liked 'em all. You also replied back to my answers that I didn't feel like a but a friendly chat. Thanks a ton for conversing with me, and interviewing me.

***** 
Thank you so much _theonlydream_ for your precious time and I had a great time talking with you and knowing you more. ❤❤❤