Starring @anirj

Hello once agian!! i'm updating in hurry, so wont find my comments!

Enjoy!!!

Some of her works👏👏

******

1. Your real name pls!
My name is soniya and my friend addresses me as sonu.

2. Bday?
Uffff no body knows about this as I am not comfortable to tell anyone ..... I mean only my family members and school friends know about this.

3. Qualification?
Going to complete my graduation this year...

4. What fascinated you to use Wattpad?
First of all it was nk (Naamkaran) After nk went offair I was missing the show..avni neil.. Our avneil..
Once I was searching something on google and comes to know about watty.. So I used to read stories there offline.. But that time private feature was there so I made an account and my journey started as reader then writer.

5. What is the funnies thing happened to you?
Once I saw a scene on TV
Like a model is giving flying kiss after ramp walk.. And after that at my terrace I try to gave flying kiss and my teacher was passing by there and she saw me and chuckled I was really embarrassed that time...

6. Your celebrity crush?
Right now arijit singh..
I don't like him much but I am a big fan of his songs..
And about Parth and Zain I love both of them.

7. Your reel life favourite couple?
avneil and manan
Can't choose one..
Both the stories were different and chemistry of both couples are like fire.

8. What motivated you to write 'don and doll?
Even I don't know
But I don't like serious love stories.. I want love, care, understanding, cuteness in any relationship as a result Don and doll was created.

9. A thing which you would kill for?
Difficult one
But I think my love once
I can't see my love once in any problem.

10. If you could change one event from the history what would that be?
It will be sir Abdul Kalam's death.. He is really like a God according to me.... The best idol for me...
Or if second one then I really want Candrayan 2 to become successful....

11. A movie that describe you better?
I think a movie can make by my life story.. Sorry just joking...
But really there is no such movie which I can relate with my life because my life is mixture of different - different movies

12. What was your dream come true moment?
Till now there are nothing but hope there will be soon many.

13. You as a child?
Chubby!!

14. An underrated film of 2019 in your opinion?
hmmm i am not much into movies but if I have to choose then it will be
Badla of Amit ji and Tapsee as actors.

15. Rate following person from 0 to 10 according to your liking

a. Zain Imam
8
b. Parth Samthan
9.5
c. Nakul Mehta
7
d. Hrithik Roshan
6

16. What would you choose funny boys or fir boys?
Can i be little greedy here, i want both!!

17. Your definition of life partner?
very difficult but if there will be someone then he will be understanding, caring, love me a lot, bear my tantrums, treat me like princess and scold me when I will be wrong.

18. Funniest myth you have ever heard?
I remember that when I was small my mum always scold me for drinking tea because I hate milk and didn't drink milk.. Instead I used to drink tea... So she always scold me..
Chai mat pio beta nahi to kaali ho jaogi.. And after this for some days i didn't take it..
And now when I am big when ever I remember this.
I was like really koi chai peene se dark kese ho sakta hai it was really funny for me...
Yeh cheez mujhe ajj rak nahi samjh aayi

19. An idea that changed your life? it will be
"Kuch to kahenge logo, logo ka kaam hai kehna"
Earlier I was always like if I do that then what people will be think but then I understand whatever I will be do there will be many people for bad mouthhing so just do what u want to do and now I am happy with my work.

20. How did you find the interview?It was really very good..
My first IV, I never thought this one day I will be give IV. It was really very very heart warming for me, thank you

****

Thank you too hon!! @anirj