Chapter 8: Sport festival.

Two weeks later:

So 2 weeks have passed. Izuku and Momo trained very hard. For example, Momo can now do things twice as fast. Izuku also increased time of his ability "THE WORLD" to 5 minutes...

.

.

.

.

And now it's time for the Sports Festival.

In the waiting room:

Kirishima:Damn, I'm so nervous. Today I will participate in the U.A. Sporting Festival which I watched on TV as a child.

Mina:Yeah, it's always hard to wait.

Todoroki:Hey Midoriya.

Izuku:Something happened?

Todoroki:Yes, despite the fact that you defeated a creature alone that was supposed to kill All might I win sports festival and prove to my father that I don't need his power.

Izuku:"..." If you want it then go ahead, I have no right to keep you from doing this, but keep in mind...If you don't use your full power, then I will finish everything quickly, before everything even starts.

Denki:Whoa whoa Midoriya, calm down.

Present Mic:WELCOME EVERYONE TO THIS SPORTS FESTIVAL!!! ALL FIRST CLASSES WILL PARTICIPATE IN THIS FESTIVAL TODAY!!! SO!!! CLASS 1-A AND CLASS 1-B!!! HEROIC COURSE!!!

Izuku:Okay time to go out.

Two classes entered the Stadium.

Timeskip-when all classes were on stadium:

Present Mic:THIS YEAR, MIDNIGHT WILL BE A JUDGE OF THE FIRST YEAR FESTIVAL!!!

Midnight:Hello everyone, you all know me as midnight. Well, let's get started, but before this, this year's representative should give an inspiring speech. On stage comes...Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku silently entered the stage.

Izuku:Greetings at this sports festival. Today, each of you has a wonderful opportunity to prove yourself. I ask you to give all your best. Or else...

From the last part, everyone except Momo was very scared.

Midnight:O-ok. Let's get started. The first event will be...obstacle race!

All started getting ready for the race.

Izuku:Hey Mo-chan. Maybe I'll take you to the finish line?

Momo:No need to do this Zuzu. I want to get on my own.