Chapter 5:Really?

Soooooooo fuhreaking sorry for uploading so late! Forgot I had to babysit but antywhooo here it is.

Genesis P.O'V

Zavian strode into the house looking all pissed. As usual I gave him a kiss and a hug. What he gave me in return was all fake. I asked him what was wrong and that's when shit went down. Told me how Tammy possibly had his son. Not something I exactly wanted to hear. He said he was going back to Texas,and I told him Harmony and I were going to. My mama and daddy would like to see her.

I just can't believe that there's a possibility that Zavian has another child. Ive alerts wanted for our first child to be his first, but now she probably isn't. That hurts. I'm still telling myself though that he didn't do anything with her after we got back together officially because the baby is five months. Everything just kind of adds up.

I feel wrong for feeling this way,but honestly I hope this baby isn't his. It would ruin my family. How could something so innocent ruin my family? Hell I don't know. Maybe it's simply because it's Tammys child also. That shouldn't keep me from treating this baby that way. Just silly And childish of how I'm thinking right now.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact of why she waited five months to tell him. Something is.not adding up.

My eyes wander over to Zavian And Harmony. Both sleeping so peacefully. Her laying down on his broad chest. She could have a brother...would he take her place. I refuse to have my child be put on the damn back burner!

I need to stop thinking this way! If this baby is his he is going to be a man and take care of it. That's what a man would do. Zavian is a man..I'm not gonna stop him from being one. Still though I can't stop myself from hoping and praying that this baby isn't his. In my gut I have a strong feeling that it is...

When we touch down in Texas we head straight to my parents house to drop off Harmony. My parents are so excited to see her. My mama of course just pushed us out the door as soon as we handed her Harmony. No hugs or kisses. Just a see you later. We laughed it off.

We need to laugh seeing as we're heading into the unknown. This baby could change our lives. I'm not ready. I don't even want Monday to get here. I'd rather just skip to Tuesday And never find out.

Zavians P.O.V.

I talked to Tammy on our way to drop Harmony off. Said she lived in the same old place. She's actually sitting outside when we get there. Genesis tenses up just a little bit, so I grab her hand. Letting her know that everything is gonna be alright..

She hasn't said much since she found out.

"Hey Zavian...Genesis..." Tammy half heartedly greets us.

"Yo what's up Tammy. How you doing?" Genesis smiles And waves at Tamny. Her smile is forced though. Her hands grip my hand.

"I'm doing fine. Your son is wearing me out. I was just coming out here to check the mail." When she calls him my son Genesis squeezes my hand even tighter.

"That's not his son." Genesis says with much annoyance.

Tammy smirks. "Oh so now you wanna speak? Girl when you see him y'all won't need a DNA test. Come with me."

We all walk into the house. Laying down on the floor with toys around him is a baby boy And damn he kind of looks like Harmony. Hazel eyes and everything. Guess that's my mark on my children. Genesis gasps and puts her hand over her mouth.

Tammy laughs."Ha girl I told you!"

Maybe he is my son...considering he looks alot like my daughter fills in blanks. He's mine. No need for a test.

" We're not gonna do a test. Saves time and the press and tabloids would have a field day."

Genesis is shaking her head in disbelief. "You want him to pay child support or something?"

Forgot to tell her about our little agreement.

Once again Tammy laughs." No I don't want his money. Javeon is going with y'all. Simple as that. I've got all the papers y'all we need." She picks up a stack of papers off the couch.

"No he's not... Zavian will just pay child support. "

"No. I have a life to live...you know college And stuff. I can't handle-no I can't afford to take care of him."

Genesis glares at Tammy. I feel like I should do something but I'm frozen I can't move.

" That's why Zavian will just pay damn child support! We will not be taking that bastard home!!" I've never seen Genesis react to anything like this before. Even when she found out I had cheated and everything else. She never blew up like this.

Tammy doesn't laugh this time.instead she starts walking toward Genesis.

"Listen here bitch my son deserves the damn best just like your fucking daughter does. Bitch don't you ever call my damn son a Bastard! Hell if I'm fucking correct yo damn daddy wasn't even there half of yo life! Left yo stupid ass mama for a damn white girl! So now who's the fucking bastard now bitch! Get the fuck out of my house." Tammy snarls out.

I'm speechless. Actually Gen and I both are. Still can't believe that Gen called my son a bastard. Tammy didn't have to call her a bitch though.

"Look Baby don't say that about my damn son and Tammy don't disrespect my wife like that!" I say stepping in between them Genesis is glaring at Tamny. Her eyes swelling with tears. Tammy is glaring back. Damn.

"Nigga shut the fuck up y'all ain't married! Both of yalls asses get the fuck out!" Tamny yells. Slowly I walk to the door. Pushing Gen ahead of me.

"I'll be back in the morning to pick him up. Say your goodbyes and shit tonight."

"Don't bring your bitch along."

Gen flicks Tammy off. Tammy shakes her head and shouts. "Bitch I've fucked yo man while he was fucking you! You done already fucked me!" With that she slams the door.

Getting in the car I'm kind of pissed at Genesis for calling my son a bastard "Why you show your ass like that? Huh? Why the fucking fuck did you call my son a damn bastard?"

Crossing her arms as tears fall out of her eyes. "I don't wanna talk about it. "

You gone talk about it. We not leaving til you explain."

"Then we'll be sitting here all fucking day." Honestly I've never ever seen her this way. Her voice is totally different.

Any other time I'd be going off,but I can't there's got to be some kind of explanation as to.why she's acting this way!

Soooooo yeah had to let Gens bad side come out! Hopefully you all liked it! Sorry for any mistakes! Wanna dedicate this chapter to minimonica! :)