Chapter 1: Meeting Up Again, Kidnap Again

A couple months went by since Baby rescued Foxy and Lolbit's children. Since then, Baby kept texting Springtrap nonstop. "So, where do you want to meet?" asked Baby. "We can meet at the cake buffet. I heard they serve excellent food."

"Ok. Can you pick me up from the pizzeria?" Springtrap answered with an evil grin behind the screen.

"Yeah, I can do that." Baby got her purse and headed out. Springtrap grabbed his knife and wallet and drove to the cake buffet.

"Finally, I can get my revenge on her." He hopped in his car and headed to Ennard's house. Ennard stood in his driveway, waiting for Springtrap. He finally saw him drive up.

"So, did she say yes?" asked Ennard. Springtrap nods as he put the car in reverse.

"We need to pretend that we changed. This time Baby will get what she deserves." They drove to the Pizzeria to pick up Baby.

Baby was choosing her clothes with Ballora. "Do you really think he's changed? You know he was a great actor of being a nice guy," asked Baby putting on her makeup.

"Well, when I saw him, he didn't kill me," replied Ballora.

"Well If I know love, he probably does want to make up for what he did," Lolbit joined in.

"Who made you the love expert?" asked Ballora snarkily.

"Is it because you have 5 children?" questioned Baby playfully.

"No. It's because I was married first." That was true. Lolbit was married to Foxy 10 years before Baby was married to Springtrap. Baby looked in the mirror in amazement.

"I look perfect! I should probably see if they are outside." Baby walked outside the doors to see Springtrap pulling up the Pizzeria.

"Shall I sit you in your seat?" asked Springtrap. Baby took his arm and followed him into the door.

Baby sat in the chair and put her purse on the floor. Springtrap got in the car and started driving. "So Springtrap, how long have you've known Ennard?" asked Baby.

"Oh, I met him a couple of years after we stopped talking. I found out we had a lot in common, and we just went from there," replied Springtrap. Ennard gave him a nod, and Springtrap nodded back.

Baby looked out of the window to see the buffet pass by. "Uh, I think you missed the-" Baby's mouth and hands were then tied with tape.

"Go," Ennard spoke sternly. Springtrap started to speed up. He was passing by cars and nearly hit a truck. Baby tried to scream for help but to no avail.

"SHUT UP!" Ennard screamed. He slapped Baby across the face and knocked her out. Springtrap laughed and started to drive towards an old warehouse. Ennard grabbed Baby and threw her out the car onto the hot pavement. They dragged the helpless damsel inside, locking the door and letting the torment begin.

Baby woke up tied to a pole. "What? Wh- where am I?" Baby said to herself. She looked at her hands and saw them tied with a rope in the shape of a bow. She rolled her eyes. "Do I look like a shoe to him?" She untied herself and found herself in a pitch-black room. She was under the only light. When she took a step, she felt something swishy underneath her shoe. Baby used the light in her eyes to try to see it. She saw two bodies, small children. "Are these...some of our murder victims? Why does he have that?" She decides to take a closer look. "Wait, why does that face look familiar?" Her face turned colorless, "No...it can't be..." Baby tried not to hurl while gasping for air. Her eyes started to cry. To see both of her children gutted on the floor like trash in a landfill, so disheartening.

Her vision started to get blurry. The world slowly swirled around her. To not fall, Baby fell on her knees. Her emotions came like waves before a tsunami, getting bigger and bigger until the final one. It was so unbearable, she nearly passed out. Her vision started to go black. Before she closed her eyes, a shimmer of golden light appeared. It was in the shape of a key. It was the key!

Baby got up and backed away to calm herself down. Once she was ok, she started to hear ringing from her phone. Springtrap gave her a call. Baby was startled to see that he dared to call. When the phone rang the third time, the lights started to turn on. She slowly answered to hear a kid screaming. The scream was then silenced abruptly by a horrid sound. The flesh being gutted, bones slowly being snapped, the sound of blood dripping to the floor. A loud thud echoed into the phone. Baby gasped and dropped it out of fear. The lights focused on the ceiling. A message spelled with blood said, 'The Key to escape is in the thig made from you.' At first, she was confused but then figured that the key was the one inside of her child.

Baby reached into her children, trying not to throw up but crying. She found the key wedges inside of her child's esophagus. She needed to cut open the head but didn't know how to. She decided to break it with her bare hands. As she punched it, tears rolled down her face like a river. Once she was at the throat, she took it out and tore it apart. She finally got the key and tried to find a door to escape. Under the kid's bodies was a locked hatch. She moved the bodies and unlocked the hatch. Gas flowed out, knocking Baby out in a deep slumber. Her body fell into the dark void in the hatch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Fierce Here. I'm so excited to post again! I'm going to post chapters weekly because of a thing called tort- I mean school. Anyway, see you guys next week!