Chapter 9: So Long, Springtrap

Foxy pulled into a parking spot. Baby and Ennard game outside to see them. Puppet sped out of the car and tackled Ennard. "How dare you take our friend hostage!"

Baby tried to get him off. "Puppet let go! That's not Springtrap!"

Puppet looked at Ennard. He released his grip and stood up. "Oh yeah. Sorry, I thought that he was him."

Baby stood next to Ennard. "Everybody, this is Ennard. He was working for Springtrap, but I forc- I mean, he decided to help me instead."

Freddy walked up to him. He stared him deep in his eyes. Ennard was starting to get intimidated. "Hmm," mumbled Freddy ominously. "What kind of weapons do you got?"

"Uh, a-a katana, ni-ninja stars, and uh knives." Ennard spoke shakily still in shock from Puppet jumping him.

Freddy looked deep in his eyes, then said gleefully, "Ok, I trust him."

Foxy slapped himself out of Freddy's stupidity. He then handed him a broom. "Car. Clean. Now."

Ennard looked at his phone. 30 seconds. "More like behind. The. Car. Now." Heard the alarm buzz and quickly went behind it.

Springtrap woke up to be in a foggy place. He smelt this before, tasted it. Methane. He ran through the building. trying to find a safe room. Every room was filled to the brim. Then, it started. He stopped. Started to twitch. "Oh, no." He jerked around, head-spinning everywhere. He was pushed to the ground, next to wires. He touched them and started to go haywire. The smoke triggered the fire alarm. Water rained on the opened wires. A little crack was enough. Less than a second, the whole place exploded. Springtrap screamed bloody murder as his animatronic suit was hot as lava. Slowly, it melted away, exposing his nonprotected dead body. Eyes wide open. His final scream was him being turned into ashes with the building, and then blown away.

Baby watched as the ashes formed his face in the sky. They suddenly dropped from the air, getting soaked into the ground, killing the grass around it. Souls escaped with opened, jaw dropped mouth, as they flew up into the clouds. Baby nearly cried, but wiped away the tears and kicking a piece of the rubble. She looked around. "Where's Lolbit and Ballora?" Foxy dialed Lolbit's number.

Baby grabbed Foxy's phone and talked with Lolbit. "Wait? No way! Congratulations! Oh, that's ok. I can visit you anytime." Baby hung up and gave the phone back to Foxy. She turned and hugged Ennard. "Thanks again." She went to the car with Foxy, Freddy, and Puppet. Ennard threw a grappling hook at the building and pretended to tip a cap. As he retracted his grappling gun and flew into the sky, Foxy turned on his car and headed home.

The fire burned as big as a bonfire as they left.

Ballora already made it home. Foxy's kids were getting ready for bed as Ballora and Josaphen got ready to leave. Foxy parked in the driveway and got out. He unlocked the door to see his kids in their pajamas. Everyone went to hug him and say they missed him, well except for Winter. Foxy picked up his phone to call Lolbit. It went to voicemail. "Hey, Lolbit. It's Foxy. We just got home, and I called to say that everyone is safe at home. I'm going to be coming there soon. I'll see you later. Love you." He hung up and looked at Baby. She was looking at her phone. It looked like she was texting someone.

Sly crept up behind her. "Hey, Baby, whatcha doin?" Baby screamed and nearly dropped her phone.

"Oh, I was just texting my friends. I was just telling them about what happened today." Sly handed her a sheet of paper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy 2020 everyone! I hope everyone will have an amazing new year! Tell me how was yours in the comments! Also vote on the chapters if you are enjoying my stories. See you guys next week!