Chapter 13: ???

The office was quiet, well, as quiet as it can be. A small blue creature wrote on a whiteboard. The background still stained by the unerased ink. "How...how?!" The creature punched the board, "how are they still alive?!" On the board listed a step of plans that had some crossed out.

1. Send Mangle to kill the kids

2. Send Springtrap to kill Baby

3. Send Ennard to gain and betray their trust

4. Switch Aspen's medical diagnosis papers

5. Poison Lolbit into a medical coma

6. Mind control Baby once more

The figure picked up the phone and dialed a number. "Bring in my assistant. Now."

A voice answered back, "Calling her in now, sir!"

           A tiny, bright pink figure crawled out from the dark hallway. "Yea, sir? Are you going to ask about the status of your next plan? If so-" she was immediately stopped.

           "No! Why have my other plans not worked! They were flawless! All they have to do is kill, I mean they do this for a living! Especially him..." the tiny creature paused for a moment, "but it doesn't matter. He chose her over me. Everyone didn't believe me. I'll get revenge on all of them! Starting with that, Fox!" He slammed his fists on the table.

           "Sir! You need to calm down! You already lot two of your members, and you don't need to lose a third! Plus, the BonBon & Bonnet Headquarters is in the place of the people you want revenge on!" She whispered harshly while pointing to the wall. Faint sounds of chewing from Freddy eating chicken, "especially him."

            "I hate it when you're right," he took a long pause, "Fine. Just tell me the status of 3nn@rd."

             "Well, I believe he is in. He has befriended Baby, even though we had to kill one of our best men for this. I am hearing yelling from Baby's room, though. I knew making Freddy one of his clients would be wrong," the pink tiny animatronic spoke from the clipboard.

              "Or better," the blue bunny snickered, "imagine the heartbreak he will have when Baby leaves him for 3nn@rd. I mean, he put in so much work just to let it get stripped away from him by some random assassin!" The snickering turned into cackling. "Oh! I just LOVE watching my enemies suffer!"

                The laughter died out as Baby and Ennard passed by the other wall, giving a tour of the Pizzeria.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
June 24, Book 4, Chapter 1...

Also, kinda late but happy pride!
❤️🧡🤍💖💜 L
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 G
💖💖💜💙💙 B
💙💖🤍💖💙 T
💜💜🤍🤍💚💚 Q
💛💛💜💛💛 I
🖤🖤🤍🤍💜 💜A
💖💖💛💛💙💙 P
+