Liam moves in pt.2

Ash POV

We were in my room, me sitting down Liam wrapped around my waist. This is perfection. This is how I want to stay. I lightly rub his back and play with his hair. After my mum left my room telling us dinner was ready and that she needed to talk to me, I just felt the urge to tell the small boy in my lap that I'm in love with him. But I know that I can't. I know him, he'll run away. All I need to do is contain it and make sure he's happy.

After a little while he ends up rolling over letting go of me, I take this opportunity to go downstairs and talk to my mum.

"Hey mum, you wanted to talk?"

"Yeah I wanted to make sure you know that I support you two being together and all but you can't be doing any funny business while your brother and sister are home" She tells me.

"We uh we aren't together mum, I mean I'm in love with him but I can't tell him."

"Oh I thought you were together. I'm sorry."

"I wish we were. I wish I could take care of him forever."

She looks down then back up like she knows something. Then begins to say "you'll know when the time is right to tell him and when you know, you need to tell him, or else you might never be able to and that's not okay. You deserve to have the man of your dreams."

"Yes mum I know all this."

"Okay well get back up there before he thinks you left him left him."

She nods and I walk back upstairs to find him sitting up wide awake. But also very spaced out so I let him space and think. He'll talk when he's ready. I just gotta make sure he's okay.

"H-hey A-ash?" I hear him say after a while of silence.

"Yes, Liam, do you need something?"

"N-no not r-really, it's just I uh, I..." he trails off and doesn't finish his thought.

"I can't help you if don't tell me what's on your mind love." Shit I didn't mean for that word to come out hopefully he doesn't notice.

"I want you to hold me. It makes me calm. *he called me love why did he do that, he doesn't usually do that. Does he love me like I love him?*"

(* means internal thought of the person not giving their POV)