Liam starts coming out.

Liam POV

There he was just standing in his mirror. Looking at himself not even a hint of a smile there. He's just so sad, but when he's with his best friend he's so happy.

I come up and knock on the door. Waiting for him to open up, he jumps out of bed and opens  the door.

I look him up and down like it's the first time I've seen him. But I do this everytime. His sandy blond hair a mess like he just woke up. He's wearing blue plaid pajama pants and a band tee with the colar and the sides cut out.

"Hey ash," I say and manage to get a small smile. That quickly fades. Ashton doesn't smile too often but that's okay I see his beautiful smile more than anyone.

"Hi... did my mum let you in?"

"Yeah, and I have a key you know."

He giggles and looks at me trying to figure out what's new with my look. I was wearing some clothes he left at my house last time he spent the night and I recently cut my hair short.

"Are you wearing the clothes I left at your house?"

"Y-yeah, it's the only male clothes in my house... I kinda came over to tell you that I am trans. And I hope you accept me I'm just so much happier as a boy..." He cut me off by covering my mouth with his hand,

"Believe me I've known for awhile, and besides the clothes look better on you anyways, how about I take you shopping today to get you some new clothes?"

He smiles as he says that, knowing I can't resist his smile. I know how I feel about him. It's not a friend thing, I really love him. But I don't wanna tell him in case he doesn't.

"O-okay, let's go but um I didn't bring money with me so we'll have to go by my house."

"Oh honey money isn't a problem for you, I'll pay."

"Ashton you know I hate it when people spend money on me I always feel like I owe them, please let me get my money from home."

"Trust me I want to. I wouldn't have offered if I didn't want to, plus I have loads right now." Ashton starts blushing insanely and rubs the back of his neck.

"How? Last I checked you didn't have a job and I know your mum doesn't make enough to just be giving you cash all the time."

"I'm in a pretty successful band and before you ask no I promise it's not like swallow the goldfish, and I know you like the music cause you've listened to it round me and I know you like my drumming."

"What I've listened to your music?"

"Broken home, imvisible, amnesia. Your three favorite songs, I helped write and preform them. The band is 5 Seconds of Summer."

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me?"

"Hey no swearing. Now let's go. And cause it was kinda supposed to be a secret here at home so I could still be in public."

"No no hold up, what all do you know..."

"That's for me to know and you to find out." Ash says with a smirk.

"Ashton you're such an ass, you no that right?"

"I know but you love me." He puts his hands by his chin leans his head and smiles cutely.