Somethins good and bad ! (but mostly good)

Hello everyone !!

So today, I will tell you A LOT of things.

First, the bads : Remember the day when my teacher humiliated me ? It was Wednesday. The day after (Thursday then), I was waiting for my brother to come back at his apartment. I was sitting on the porch for one hour and a man who was like... 40/50 years old  something's like that came to mee and started to tell me that if he came back and I was still sitting there he would buy me an hostel room for me to spending the night. I was explaining to him that my brother and his girlfriend lives there and they'll be here in a minute (which was true) but he didn't let me speak. I was terribly afraid. Fortunately, a girl from an another the building came to me and pretended to be my stepsister. She let me inside her building. Thanks to her, I was safe and able to rest and calm down for a bit. And, two minutes after my brother came home. The Friday, my ankle hurted me sooo bad. Plus my subscription to the subway ended. And it was at 8. Fucking. A.M. But, well, this day wasn't so bad, because my friends and me seen Maleficent II. The worst one was Saturday. I was planning to go to the ice ring for the day. Well, I did go to it but, I stayed for just 1 hour and half. We were 9. 8 of us was ice skaters. And they've been staring and laughing at me, like I was just a little piece of shit. So I ran away. When I was ine the tramway, there's been a surprise control. And my card didn't validate. And so, I had a... penalty ? (Amende in french) of 70€. And... I had a mental breakdown. I had a burn out. Thanks to my friends, I stay in their apartment for one week to rest myself and forget about all the stress and anxiety I feel.

WELL ! Now the GOOD things.

Since this week I stayed with them without going to my class, I feel a waaaay better. I feel really good ! I have a new apartment, I managed to have a lot of class hours with my favorite teacher (Takano-sensei ❤). I see my friends very often now, the relationship between my father and I are growing up and we are more linked. It feels good to have a parent I know I can count on him. I sleep a little bit better (like 2h and not 1h) I feel free, and happy !

Oh and something else : In my town there's a lot of humidity and it causes me a terrible hurts in all my bones. I have to buy a walking staff, 'cause I'm not able to walk long without ! But I will buy a very badass one !! Look :

 I have to buy a walking staff, 'cause I'm not able to walk long without ! But I will buy a very badass one !! Look :

There it is, guys ! I don't have anything else to say, besides I'm feeling good.
See ya next time !!