•III• INFIRMARY

I was out cold for a while, and I finally woke up in a small hippie-looking hospital.

"Wh-where am I?" I groggily asked as I sat up. I shouldn't have set up so abruptly because that resulted in me feeling a splitting pain in my skull. "Ouch." I mumbled, putting a hand on my forehead, trying to soothe the pain.

"Hey, take it easy, you took a hard fall and passed out due to exhaustion." A blonde female informed me.

"Who are you?" I asked the curly headed blonde.

"I'm Annabeth, Chase. Daughter of Athena. Nice to meet you." She told me her name. "Would you tell me yours? And where are you from?"

"Ah, my name is Mariah Goode, I'm from Virginia, I ran away for... reasons." I told Annabeth with a small frown adorning my face.

She let out a 'I'm sorry' and stared at me, trying to read me, find my backstory with just analyzing me.

Afterwards, there was some awkward silence, and Annabeth grabbed a small cube of... something.

"Here, eat this." She told me, shoving the cube to me.

"What is it?" I wondered out loud.

"Ambrosia, food of the Gods. It will help you feel better, so eat it." She told me.

"But I'm not a God, why should I eat it?" I asked her, a confused expression riddling my face.

"You're a demigod Mariah, meaning you are half God, one of your parents is a God. My moms Athena, goddess of wisdom and my dad is Fredrick Chase." She explained not going into detail.

I listened to her and excepted my fate. Anything to stop this damn headache "Uh-uh, okay?" I ate the Ambrosia, it tasted, really good.

"Okay well then, here is some water, you can leave the infirmary whenever you like, and Jason will be giving you a tour of the camp in half an hour."

I nodded my head and said, "Alri- Jason? Who's he?" I questioned Annabeth.

She smirked, "you'll see." And left me alone with my own thoughts.

'Okay, let's get out of here and meet this Jason guy.'

And so I was off.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Wowie, I am so sorry that i haven't updated in so long, but here is another chapter. Jason will obviously be introduced in the next chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Author out!