Feedback

"Of course,it is a mess to work here, but i enjoy most days here!"

Nancy smiled. A few drinks in,her and Sean were having a very colorful conversation.

He told her about his interests in the show, and asked about her hobbies. Nancy,on her part,chatted about her favorite flavors, songs and anything that seemed to be on her mind.

At around 10:20,Sean smiled warmly.

"Would you like to go for dinner? You said we should get together sometime, so why not for new years? Doesn't that seem exciting, Nancy?"

The dancer smiled,blushing softly,looking down at her drink.

"Well,i shouldn't... But.... It is a very big holiday, and it would be sad to come to an empty home..."

Nancy smiled.

"You've got me, Sean."

As both of them got up from the bar stools, Nancy almost fell over, just to be caught by strong,perfume scented arms. She got up, Sean helping her put on her fur coat.

It was going to be an amazing evening.

The outside sky was blackened by the city lights, every single corner decorated as festive as a dead Christmas Tree. Nancy smiled,pulling her coat closer to herself.

Sean wrapped his lanky arm around the woman's shoulder, pulling her close. He smiled, charming as always.

"Shall we? My car is just around the corner."

Nancy nodded,walking with him. Such a charmer. So polite.

As the pair turned the corner,they were greeted by a shiny,red Silver Ghost. These cars were really expensive as they were the newest models with roofs.

Nancy's eyes stuck to the beautiful color and the headlights.

"These cars always amused me. Where is yours?" She smiled.

"This IS my car." Sean laughed,almost mockingly,unlocking and opening the door for Nancy.

Dumbfounded,she sat down at the front passenger seat, fixing her hair and looking out of the window. The man got into the car next to her,placing his hands on the wheel.

The engine groaned,and the car started up. Slowly pulling out and moving to the main road, the car looked like a luxury even in this part of the city. Nancy could only wonder what a man like this wanted from her.

As soon as they turned out of the busy part of town, Sean slowed the car down and smiled.

"Let me know more about yourself,Nancy. How did you get into the Cabaret?"

Nancy looked at Sean,his brown hair and his glasses made him look so innocent. She smiled,fixing the feather in her hair.

"My mother was a dancer. Even though she wasn't a great parent,i did pick up the hobby from her."

"Well,you are great at what you do to men, my dear." Sean purred, his compliments like sweet butter.

"W-well. What about you? What do you do for a living? Any hobbies?"

Sean grinned, seeming quite confident.

"For work? Oh my,I am a radio host! And for hobbies,well... I like hunting." The man's smile grew wider.

"Have you ever tuned in to the 707 station? That's where i work."

Nancy blushed softly,gasping.

"That's where i recognize this voice from! Yes,i love that station! Talking about that..."

She got more serious, toying with the flower in her fur coat.

"What do you think about those..."

"The murders?" Sean gleefully replied.

"Yes,horrible stuff. Cannot believe anyone would do that. But it is quite interesting to report on."

Thoughts ran through Nancy's head.

"Maybe it is but... These actions are so animalistic. No sane person could murder someone like this,cannibalise them and not be caught.... It's..."

"Fascinating,isn't it?" Sean grinned.

They rode in silence for a bit. It was an awkward silence. She smiled at Sean from time to time, and he smiled back.

Nancy could feel her eyelids getting heavier.

"How much longer till we get to that restaurant?" She asked,covering her yawn.

"The ride will take a while. Why not take a nap?" Sean replied,his hand on her thigh.

Nancy leaned onto the window,but the road was too bumpy.

Sean,being the gentleman that he is,stopped the car, offering the woman his jacket.

Smiling, the blonde put the jacket under her head,her eyelashes fluttering shut.

The lights were slowly riding past her blurry vision, until her exhaustion turned everything into sweet,warm darkness.

The sound of the engine slowly followed her to dreamland,Sean's hand resting comfortingly on her thigh.