who was that?

"Why would you just storm off like that Blair? I was looking for you everywhere," I looked at the ground ignoring his voice. "Blair, what the fuck. Answer me. I almost felt tears, he never yelled at me, like ever. I don't know why I'm being so emotional right now. "I've been here for hours, who even was that?" He asked, putting his hands up. I don't answer and look back at him.

"I'm your best friend, come on." He sees my tears and suddenly his face becomes soft. "Look, I don't mean to yell at you, that just scared me. I.. I thought something happened to you." He said pulling me into a hug and wiping my tears. His 6'2 body hovers over my 5 foot self. "Don't cry, Blair. Fuck, please don't."

"I think I should get to bed." I said looking up at him. Even though it was about two in the morning, I could see his brown eyes sparkle in mine. Is now the time to tell him? "Vinnie.." His smile started to peak out. "What is it?"

"I- think that I, uhm" He started to laugh at me stuttering. His laughter warmed me in ways a jacket couldn't. "I think I-," I couldn't spit it out.
"I think I should go to sleep." I blew it. But then again, maybe I didn't. Maybe it's best that I don't tell him how I feel. It could save a friendship.
He looked at me and bit his bottom lip slightly. I put my head up, knowing that I made this awkward for no reason.

"Get some sleep, okay?" He said patting me on the forehead and opening the door to his car. "Goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled and waved as I walked to my front door. When I got in, Vinnie finally drove off. I went straight to my room and shut the door. I sighed in sadness and grabbed my phone from my pocket to put on charge again. When I did, I looked at my screen and I had a message from a random number. It must be from Reese.

"Hey, it's Reese. Just texting u so u have my number"

"Hii, I'm glad! Thanks again for everything"

"Don't worry about it"

I got off of my phone and went to my drawers. I flung off my clothes that I was wearing, put them down the hamper and picked out shorts and an oversized t-shirt. I quickly got into my comfy clothes and looked at my phone once again to see what time it was and it was 2:58 am. Geez, I should head to bed. I shut my phone off, took my glasses off and got under the covers.