vcr tapes

I waited downstairs and talked to his family for a while until I heard Vinnies footsteps. "You ready?" I hopped up and brushed my pants off, nodding and heading towards the front door. "It was nice seeing you guys again!" I said back, opening the door and Vinnie following. "See ya, guys. I'll be back soon." Vinnie yelled. "Not too late, Vincent!" His mom yelled back.

When we arrived, the boys were staring at the TV and already watching a movie. "Hey, Blair!" Griffin and Dylan said in sync. "Hi guys," I said smiling, sitting down on the bed. Jordan and Taylor were standing while the other boys were on the ground on their phones. Vinnie said down by them and they started chatting up a storm.

"What film shall we watch next?" Griffin said, taking the VCR tape out. I loved how my friends were old school and liked the same things I did. "Maybe something romantic?" Taylor said. We all looked at her. "Taylor, babe. You're the only one in a happy relationship," I said fake crying. "I could go for a nice romance movie though. Griffin, you know the cue." I responded. He put a thumbs up and searched through his tapes. "So much too choose from, I love my ole VCR." Griffin said.

After a long while of Griffin trying to find the right tape, he finally chose one. "Love Story, 1970. Blair, you'll love this one." I smiled and got comfortable on his bed.

It was around four in the afternoon so we had been here for six or so hours. I was laying on the bed half asleep as everyone walked out to the kitchen quietly, except for Vinnie.

"Blair?" He said, gently shaking me. I opened my eyes slowly and looked up at him. "Hm?" My eyes were heavy but I couldn't shut them, I was looking at the best site in the world. "You want anything to eat?" - "Mm, not right now. Thank you." I said, he pulled the blanket over me and walked out. I heard them all laughing and talking in the kitchen. They were so loud but it was funny. I started to drift off into a deep sleep right after I heard one of the boys walk back in.

I woke up to a door slamming shut. My body jolted up and I looked around to see where I was. I was in my bed. "What the fuck." I said to myself. I searched around my bed frantically for my phone and it had been set on my night stand. I turned on the home screen and there was a text from 11 pm.

"b, i took you home after you fell asleep at g's so pls don't freak out. you were knocked out completely, u wouldn't wake up for shit lmao."

I sighed as I got up out of bed. It was 4:53 and I just needed water from downstairs. I tiptoed down, hoping I wouldn't wake my parents or my brothers. I zipped to the kitchen and grabbed water from the fridge. When I shut it, I hurried up and went back upstairs to my room. I was still pretty tired so I chugged my water and tucked myself back into bed. Tomorrow was gonna be a good chill in bed all day while watching movies. Sunday's were my favorite