6 - woah

"For f*cks sake, Luke. At least let me get in the car before you start screaming in my ear."
Michael laughed as he lowered himself into Luke's car, next to the blonde who was practically hyperventality in excitement.
"MICHAELMICHAELMICHAELMICHAELMICHAEL I GOT A CAR" Luke practically screamed in Michael's ear.
Michael stifled a laugh and leaned over and kissed Luke's cheek, giggling at how cute Luke was when he was excited.
Luke leaned over and whispered in Michael's ear, 'And now I can take you wherever you want." in a low, husky voice.
Michael leaned over and mimicked Luke's voice, "Stop trying so hard to be sexy."
Luke pouted, feigning anger. Badly.
"So, Puke, since I think you are already pretty cool, I think I deserve to know a little bit more about you."
Luke's stomach dropped. F*ck. He had no backstory, cover up, thing. Obviously, he wasn't going to tell Michael about the...bruises. The reasons behind the scars.
Everything that had made his life a living hell.
So, in other words,
Luke was in deep sh*t.
"Uh, yeah okay. What do you want to know?' Luke said, painting on a grin.
Michael smirked and asked Luke to take him somewhere first.
"Oh GOD. This is going to be something from a fanfiction, isn't it. I don't want you to show me your special place, Michael Gordon Clifford."
Michael began laughing hysterically and then stopped abrubtly.
"Yes. You do want to see it. Come on, loser. I want to show you something cool. It's not my dick, I promise. Take a right in about..."
And they drove for a while. Luke began to get nervous he wouldn't be home in time, and Aunt Liz was already a little bit pissed at him.
After at least 9 years, Michael yelped with delight and told Luke to stop the car, outside a forest.
"Ohhhh, i see. Michael, if you wanted to kill me, you could've just asked. Nicely, though, your mother raised you well."
Michael laughed sarcastically and pulled Luke out of the truck, and laced his fingers with Luke's. He pulled Luke close to him, their hands at their thighs and Luke's forehead on Michaels.
"You should be glad I'm doing the fanfiction sh*t. I could just be beating you up for being a total nerd."
Luke laughed nervously agaisnt Michael's lips.
His comment hit too close to home for Luke's liking.
Or rather, too close to a home he never wanted to see again.
Michael noticed the look on Luke's face, and quickly pressed him lips to his, interlocking them and smirking slightly. Luke's hands slid down on to Michael's butt, making the shorter boy groan as Luke slipped his hands into Michael's back pockets.
"Jesus, Luke. At least ask me to dinner first."
Luke chuckled and his tongue crept into Michael's mouth, pushing him agaisnt a tree and wrapping his hands around Michael's waist.
He couldn't help the moan.
Now that Luke thought about it, they were rushing their relationship on quite quickly. But he didn't really care.
It was nice to feel wanted for once.

Michael jumped and tangled his legs around Luke's waist, pressing his back into the rough bark of the tree.
Who knew trees gave Michael such wood?
(AN: i had to do it omfg)
Luke moaned eagerly and, pushing his entire body agaisnt Michael, began to kiss along his jawline.
"Fu-uck, Luke. Jesus."
Luke began to suck on Michael's neck, his tongue slipping out occasionally and caressing the dark marks littering Michael's pale skin.

Suddenly, Luke lifted Michael's legs off of his waist, and pressing his lips to the green haired boy once more, he stepped back.

"No, no, why'd you stop? F*cking tease, Hemmings." Michael wiped his mouth and pouted.

"You know what you said about asking you to dinner first?" Luke said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes?"

"Meet me here. Tomorrow. Bring yourself. That's about it. I have some...things. I think you should know. About me. Because, f*ck, I really l- care about you Michael. I do. And, I want you to know everything about me. So we don't end up like those shmucks in fanfictions who end up breaking up in chapter 21 because, I don't know, Louis didn't tell Harry about his transgender son. Sh*t, don't laugh at me, Clifford! I am TRYING to be serious. Just meet me, okay?"