September

I woke up and put on my baggy blue jeans white tank and white blue and navy plaid shirt and navy and white air force Jordan's. I brushed my teeth and took out my braids so my hair could be curly wavy

I grabbed my purse and lap top. My room mate that I shared my college apartment was sleeping while I walked out the door and on to the campus. To my creative writing course.

I sat in the middle seat in the middle. Starting up my laptop while the professor began to walk in the room.

My name is Yn. I'm from a small town in Florida. I'm 18 and I go to college at Howard university.

The professor began to get his lecture together. As the class sat with there laptops together ready for typing.

" In writing a story or poem you must always know that your work might not be your best work. Sometimes how will you know if it will be your best work? Cause yo best work could come from anywhere and you would of never thought about it. Stephen King made the story Carrie while craning thoughts and ideas on paper. Tossing them to the floor til his wife made him read the lines. Telling him he got a story.
Some times your story can be personal remember you are the one who controls the story. If your story crap because you typed the crap up. But if its a master piece Oprah book club best seller sticker. Its cause you took the time for your story to detail and make feel like the reader was apart of the story."