O.X.Y moron

I sat in my living room with Kayla. I honestly couldn't wait for the clock to hit to tell me it was time to get ready for the concert.

"You keep rushing time its going to feel slow." Kayla said

"So" I pouted

"You want to see your best friend in your head that bad"she laughed

"Yes but actually I have 3 baes, 2 best friends and a sideline in my head." I said playfully

"Oh god this girl is crazy and I'm telling Ray. So who are they?" She questioned sitting next to me.

"Kendrick Lamar is my bae he murder mother fuckers, Sza cause she crazy and calm , Fka twigs is my british bae cause she's just everything , Groovy Q is my best friend cause he's a fuckin gangsta and ab-soul is my smoke buddy that talks about religion and things."

"You just created this whole crazy fantasy in yo head that will never happen." Kayla said look at me with I blank face.

"I know but at the concert you better where some booty or high waist shorts for Chresanto. Take advantage."I joked

"But its cold Yn." Kayla pointed

"Its only windy or wear leggings or some lose pants." I said

"So what you wearing?"

"Short blue jean overalls, white crop top, white bucket hat and my white and red plaid shirt and maybe some tights I don't know about jeans mostly Jordan's." I said

"Grown ass I hope you freeze."

"That's nice." i said sarcastically

When the clock striked I began to get ready for the concert. I showed, brushed my teeth and did my hair I'm not the biggest fan of makeup. And put on my clothes. A few minutes later Ray and Chresanto came over we hoped in the car with Jacob, Promise and Cassie.

As Jacob handed us the bag of brownies offering it. I took one and Kayla hesitated.

"Take one its gonna be lit." Jacob insisted

"Relax it gonna be fun." I said

She took the brownie. As she took a bite. When we got to the venue for the concert we waited in line for a bit. As we stood the high was kicking in at least we weren't the only ones even though it was a mild bake.

When we got inside. Mack wop had the crowd hyping up and he played some of TDE and other artist music the School came out.

"When this shit dropped I want the whole fucking building to shake."

As the crowd cheered. The dj began to play the song gangsta.

"Fuck rap my daddy a gangster... We gangsta gangsta. gangsta gangsta gangsta gangsta. G gangsta gangsta gangsta. Gangsta gansta gansta groove gangsta gangsta gangsta. Figg side. Only want the gangsta shit. Nock nock nock yawk gangsta shit gangsta shit. Nock nock nock yawk gangsta shit gangsta shit. What do young niggas what do young bitches I got my drink in my cup I got my pack with some... And bitch I'm faded fucking faded. Yeah famous fucking famous nigga I made it when I was broke I got me that nine. With that nine I hand me that liqa with that liqa if came with that yalo. With that yola it came with yo bitches.

The whole crowd sang along with the songs. It was something when he sang What they want and Man of the year. Kayla was dancing on Chres. And I danced on Ray of course. The concert was hyped and the energy wasn't ever turned down.