weed and coffee beans

The next morning I woke up laying on Ray chest with his arm around me. "Good morning beautiful." He said his brown eyes looked at me. I smiled at his beauty. "Good morning." I said I reached over to my night stand and pulled out one of my big t shirt. I looked in my other dresser and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans underwear and a pink tank top.

Then went to the shower to got to wash up and brush my teeth when I got out I saw Ray getting dress. I had a questioning look on my face. He fixed up his pants and walked towards me placing his hand on my hip "I'm gonna be back I just need to wash up baby." He said looking me directly in my eyes. He kissed my lips and I kissed him back.

He made sure he had everything. We walked to my front door I opened the door for him. "When I come back you wanna go to IHOP?" he asked "Yeah" I said we kissed one more time before saying goodbye. I closed the door and locked it.

I turned around and saw my roommate giving me a look.

"What" I said knowing she was gonna say something about Ray.

"Y'all go out?" She asked

"Were dating I guess."

"Hmm so how many dates y'all been on?"

"2 in a couple hours 3."

"Did he hit?"

"I know you heard me moaning last night." I said

"Wow" she giggled "don't be grown." she added on and went to her room.

I playfully rolled my eyes. I went to the couch and turned on the living room TV sitting a spot on the couch waiting for Ray to come back.

After a hour of waiting a knock hit my door it. I opened it and it was Ray. I put on my shoes and walked out the door. We went to IHOP after breakfast we went back to my place and chilled.

We were on the end of my bed I laid on his lap while he sat down. I got up off Rays lap and got my phone. I unlocked it and called my friend.

I waited for him to answer while my phone ranged.

" Hello" I said

"Wassup shawty what you want." Said Jeremiah.

" I wanna buy trees J."

"Alright you want me to drop it off at you place?" He asked

"Yeah I'll give you the money at the door." I said

"I'm one my way." He said

I hung up the phone and took out my bong from my closet and went to the kitchen and cleaned it out.

Then went back into my room searching for my one touch lighter.

I took it out my top dresser and placed it by the bong.

"So you bought weed?" Ray ask

"Yes"

"Thought you was an occasional stoner?"

"I am. I just feel like getting high" I said.

"Okay but are you passing?"

"Yeah."

A knock hit my front door I answered. It was Jeremiah I gave him a hug and put the money in his pocket he slipped the weed in mines.

" Alright make sure you come see me." He said

"I will."

I closed the door took the bag out my pocket and smelt it. It smelled like a beautiful scent ready to burn. I went back to my room. " I got the trees." I said holding the small bag in my hand. I turned on my beats by dre speaker bullet and connected the Bluetooth to my phone. Beginning to play some SZA.

Ray got the bong started as I took the first hit. 30 minutes later we were baked.

I felt my heart beating, throat drying, mind gone and body free. I laid on my bed and heard Ray smacking his dry mouth. I looked at him. His eyes were red and low. He looked at me with a cute little smirk.

"You look kinda cute when your baked." I said.