Trainwreck

My life is one big train wreck. The only thing I have to look forward to this week is going to the beach today with Ange. I know I sound selfish. I'm head cheerleader I have a roof over my head, what else could ask for? We'll you see I do not have a nice home life. My mom is constantly drunk and depressed. It's been that way ever since my dad left. I remember how much she used to smile and laugh. She was happy all the time. My brother ran away when he turned 15 and never looked back. He just left a note saying that he loved me and that it would all make sense when I turned 16 that was 3 years ago and I remember It like it was yesterday. We'll I just turned 16 and it doesn't make sense. I get a text from Ange saying "I'm outside".Omg I lost track of time! I quickly pull on my pink bikini throw on some shorts, a purple tank, and black wedge flip flops. I run out of my house and get into Ange's red mustang with flames on the side. "Only Ange would buy herself a car like that." I thought. " Girl, HAPPY 16th Birthday!"she said. "Only you would greet me with Girl" i said. Then we both started laughing. Ange started the car and we drove in comfortable silence until we got to Huntington Beach. Ange was awestruck. Ange loved the beach and she wanted to be an actress one day so being on a beach were people and famous celebrities shot movies was like Heaven on earth to her.
We walked on the warm sand and started walking towards the water. We put our stuff on the ground and ran in the water
#4 hours later#
Ange and I had a great time at the beach. We talked about our dreams, played in the water, had lunch at the pier, and went to an aquarium. But the day was over. I got into lAnge's mustang and Ange started the car. We took off but Ange went the wrong way. She was taking me towards the woods."Is this the part where you kill me but right before you do so you confess a secret jealousy and tell me you want to be head cheerleader?"I say. Ange laughs an says,"I need to tell you something."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi. I just realized that I haven't told you my posting times. The time I post will be every Friday,Saturday,Sunday,and Monday. Don't be a ghost reader! Please vote or comment so I know if my story is good or if it needs a little bit of fixing. Please also check out my BFF Beautifully_Broken1 Emmie is based off of her and her stories are also soooo much better than mine. Any ways... I left you with a cliff hanger so mwuhahhahaha! *evil smile*
~the Bookworm,Ange.