Another Filler!

Here is a new chapter! I'm sooooo srry for not posting!! I was busy with school and the holidays. I feel so bad!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
~Emmie's Pov~
After the meeting dispersed it was time for me to go to sleep. I got my pj's and put them on in the bathroom and got comfy. Then all of a sudden I heard Devin's voice. "Um. Emmie. Where am I supposed to sleep.?" Oh that's right he is here. "Umm. You can sleep on my bed I guess." We just met but we are going to be together forever so what the heck. He is going to sleep on my bed eventually. Devin got comfortable and looking at his face I drifted into a deep sleep.
~Devin's Pov~
I watched Emmie's chest move up and down while she slept. She was so beautiful and way too good for me. I was kind of upset that I had to leave her tomorrow.
I had to talk things over with my mother and father. They needed to know I had found my mate and joining packs. They are on a trip to Hawaii and are coming back tomorrow.
I looked more closely at my mate. She kind of had a baby face and and and long brown hair. She was graceful and elegant but also had an aura of power. While thinking of my mate and my pack I drifted into a deep sleep.
----------------------------------------------
~Emmie's Pov~
I awoke to birds singing. Thier voices have always amazed me how they sing and chirp. I try to get up but a big arm is draped over me. Like any rational person I scream," WHAT THE HELL!" Then a handsome man pops up and everything comes back to me. "What's wrong!" He says " Nothing"I say. I get out of bed grab a blue shirt with frills on the collar and skinny jeans. I walk into the bathroom to curl my hair. When I come out of the bathroom Devin is sitting on my bed in a red shirt and black pants. I shamelessly check out my mate and it seems like he does the same thing. "Emmie I have to go."Devin says. "Okay bye." I say. He walks out the door and I walk downstairs to talk to Ange.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hai people's! I feel soooo bad for not posting. I have an extreme case of writers block! I promise I'll try to post more! Bye!
~Ange