Father Dearest....

"Hello Emmie, It's been such a long time." he said. I couldn't believe my eyes. The jackass who left me got up hugged me and started crying. Seriously? He was the one who left me not the other way around. "Excuse me sir but I have to see the Alpha." I said. He just smiled at me me and said,"But baby, I am the Alpha." "And I'm his Beta" said Ange. I was in shock. "But why you are here is so I can tell you what lies in the future. You are going to be the First Alpha Female." Shocked/Scared was an understatement.. I was like freaked the freaked out. "Ange will now tell you what kind of...how do I say.....changes you will be experiencing. Bye Baby girl." And with that that poor excuse of an alpha left me there with Ange sitting on a couch bewildered. "Ange How could you not tell me that I am Alpha! Also please explain to me what will happen to my body?"I screamed. "Ok the reason I did not tell you that you are alpha because this is news to me too. Secondly,this is a little awkward for me too say but your breasts will change from a 32 B to a 32 D, Your time of the month will be more frequent, and you will... Ugh this is really awkward to say... you will get turned on easily. Eww right? It's the animalistic side taking over your body."Ange said. Umm. I felt awkward now. I could easily see Ange was a little uncomfortable. I felt dirty just thinking about those things that will happen. " We'll now we get into the good stuff!"said Ange "more!?" I asked. " Trust me you will like this one. Okay. So love is different. Instead if a boyfriend you will have a mate. Mates are basically soul mates but there is a magic bond. You would do anything for this person and this person would do anything for you. There are many steps to the mate bond. First step admitting your love. Second step marking... aka a bite in the neck. Third step is after marriage.... the dirty. But when you find your mate you will know. Your heart will fill with desire, you will be super attracted to them, and when you touch them it will feel like fireworks. Don't worry though mates aren't a one sided thing. If anything the male is more attracted to you then you are attracted to him if that is even possible." Ange said. I could tell she loved this topic. Truthfully I did too. Just the thought of a Prince Charming waiting out there for me made me giggle. But how did Ange know the mate feeling? "Ange how do you know this feeling?"I asked "Well see the funny thing is.... I have a mate. Sean! Get your pretty face out here! "She cried. Then a Tall brown haired muscular looking dude with a gorgeous face and abs, about 16 walked into the room and stood next to Ange. "What babe. I was watching Americas Next Top Model and waiting for you to get home." He said. Oh.My.Gosh this guy was perfect for Ange! She always wanted a guy who was in touch with his feminine side! "Sean this is Ange, my BFF and our future Alpha."she said. "How do you do my lady?Im Sean."he saud while bowing and kissing my hand. Oh yea. This guy was perfect for Ange. "Well Sean and I have to get going we need to instruct the builders were they have to put you office/house."she said. With that Ange and Sean left me without showing me where I was staying so I just snuggled into the couch and drifted off to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Love you people! I hope you give my book a chance. This is my first book after all peace!
~Ange