Mystery Pov

Hi Ange here!! I know I'm not supposed to post today but i thought that I would post on holidays too no matter what day it is and if it is already a posting day I would have bonus chapters. And No the mystery Pov isn't Emmie's father dearest. Btw Emmie's pack is the New Moon pack.
__________________________________________________________________________________
~Mystery Pov~
I walked in the long hallways of my pack house. I have been kind of sad that I haven't found my mate yet. I mean I'm 18! I shifted and became Alpha of the Red Blood pack 2 years ago and still no mate. I was kind of happy that that the New Moon pack was getting a new Alpha. The alpha of that pack was stubborn and wouldn't agree to anything at any of the alpha meetings. I heard it was going to be a female too. In my opinion the female Alphas are even better at being alpha then the males.

I really wanted to make the soon-to-be-Alpha like me and mabey want our packs to be Allies. I needed new allies since the Hunger Mate pack turned on my pack and the alpha threatened to kill me if I didn't give his pack some money. So I did and then he killed one of my pack members. Felt kind of bad knowing my mate was out there somewhere while I was going to the prostitute room where I have a different girl there every week to pleasure me. But I needed my mate I could feel myself lacking from the 2 years I've been waiting for my mate. It's not like I like this. If an Alpha male dose not have his mate he gets really turned on. One time I got turned on by looking at a paper cup. Weird right? So it only makes sense that I have a room like that, I always give the girls in there a $200 tip because I know the reason they do that isn't because they like it they need the money.

After taking a nice long shower I decided that I was going to visit the New Moon pack. I put all my stuff in my suitcase and put it by the door so I could have it when I left in the morning. I snuggled up in my bed and thought of what my mate might be like. And with those thoughts in my head I fell asleep.

I woke up in the morning and threw on a car shirt and some long jeans. I grabbed my suitcase and walked outside only to be greeted by my beta,Victoria and my Third in command,Alanie. Victoria was a leggy blonde that was smart, sarcastic, and 100% devoted to lacrosse. Most people would try to flirt with her but I only saw her as a sister. Alanie had dark brown (almost black) hair she played in national cheerleading competitions, she could be loud at times but she was usually quite shy. The reason Alanie And Victoria were my right hand men was because they had 100% confidence in thier strength. Victoria was awesome at deflecting moves and turning them around on the person who played the move.

We were running all the way to the New Moon territory in my human form. Victoria & Alanie ran in wolf form yet i was still faster. They were talking to each other in mindlink excited to see thier BFF Ange(did I mention my beta and third are BFF's and that thier other BFF is in the New Moon pack). We stopped when we got into thier territory. Victoria and Alanie went behind to shift and put back on thier clothes. I waited patiently and when they got out we started heading closer to the New Moon pack house. I could smell someone inside the house. They smelled like peaches and honey it was lovely. We knocked on the door and this Beautiful girl with brown hair and magnificent curves opened the door and my insides were screaming,"Mine, Mate,Mine!"