M's Pov.

OMG. I feel so bad for not updating guys. I'm really sorry. I've been busy with thanksgiving, homework, and a school project. I just didn't have time to update! But this is another mystery Pov. So yay! Ok let's get to the story. Also I am sorry for the profanities in this chapter but this person is supposed to be rotten, spoiled, angry, and mad(crazy).
#M's Pov#
That freaking Red Moon tribe is going to be the death of my pack. I hate the Red blood tribe because they were soo much stronger than my pack. But I had thought that they would start breaking at the seams because my pack was practically thier pack but I betrayed them. My plan was going swimmingly until Devin found his fucking mate. But that's not the best freaking part. His mate turned out to be the soon-to-be Alpha of one of the most powerful packs in America. They were not going to fall down! I spent 7 years of my life gaining thier trust enough to break it but it fails. I was very close to Devin too. But one day when we started high school he stopped talking to me because he said that he realized I was a jerk or something. I just found my mate like a month ago. To tell you the truth, my mates a bitch. I'm thinking about killing her. She makes me weak and she told me my plan to destroy the Red Blood tribe was stupid. So like any sensible Alpha I slapped her. Hard. The sound of my hand slapping her was like music to my ears. I think I'll keep her around though so I can have kin to take over my Alpha position when I'm older. I rule my pack with fear. They saw me slap my OWN mate like that and they feared me even more. I love the power of the Alpha position. My plan to destroy the Red Blood plan totally and utterly failed. Guess I'll have to come up with a new plan.