Mr.Something.

~Emmie's Pov~
I woke up from my slumber on the couch to see Ange sitting next to me reading a book while eating oatmeal. Ange was wearing a baby blue knitted vneck sweater with long dark jeans and a black bandanna with blue and black pumps and had put her bouncy curls into a braided bun. Such an Ange outfit. She had to be fashionable even when just lounging around. "All your stuff is in the last room in that long hallway to your left. Your Alpha house isn't ready yet." Ange said. "Okay" I said. I walked towards my room. I opened my door and what I saw was astonishing. A painting of cupid striking people with an arrow of love on the ceiling. A chandelier hanging from the ceiling. The walls were painted a rosy red. My bed was a huge princess bed that was even bigger than a California King bed, the sheets were white with hearts on them. My room was the size of a big living room. There were dressers in every corner and a Walk in Closet next to my bed with all of my clothes already in it. After I got over the shock of my beautiful room I walked towards my closet and grabbed skinny jeans and a sparkly orange sweater and some black vans. Once I had my clothes on I went to the den to get a movie to watch with Ange. I picked Twilight and then walked to the kitchen to get some popcorn and saw my mom sitting at the counter reading a book.... and guess what she wasn't drunk. "Honey! I've missed you!" She said. "Mom. Explain to me why your not at home drunk out of your mind yelling obscenities at me." I said. "Well honey. That wasn't me you see that was your aunt Cassie, my twin sister. Your dad and I thought it would be best if you thought your dad left me and that I was a bitter drunk. We did this because we wanted to keep you safe until you could shift."she said while giving me a hug and crying saying " Please don't be mad it was for your own good." "I understand mom. You did what you thought was best for me. I forgive you." My mom left the room after telling me she loves me and I went back to my popcorn mission. I got my favorite type of popcorn (Kettle Corn) and walked back over to where Ange was sitting on the couch with Sean. Well I guess Sean was joining us. I put in the movie and was at the part where Bella learns Edward is a vampire when the doorbell rings. I open the door and standing there is something gorgeous, something rare, something ruff, something man. The gorgeous man with blacks hair and a face and muscles with a sense of authority that was absolutely swoon worthy . Then all of a sudden my wolf started talking to me. She said her name was Clovers. Then all of a sudden I noticed that Clovers saw the stranger. She screamed inside my head,"MATE!" The next thing I know two beautiful girls step out from behind him and I growl. But then Ange walks up to me and screams " Victoria! Alanie! Your here!" Then the two girls run up to Ange and envelope her in a hug."Wait, Ange. You know these girls?"I say. "Yea. They are my other two best friends that I'm always telling you about." She says "Don't worry your my Bff too."she says during mind link. That calmed me down. I thought Ange was replacing me. Then the girls ran towards Ange's bedroom with Sean in tow. After they left I turned back to the stranger and invited him inside. As soon as he stepped inside he kissed me. It was a passionate kiss full of love and desire. I didn't want to kiss back. I mean who just kisses some stranger randomly. But my heart and Clover (my wolf remember) wouldn't have it and I kissed him back with the same love and passion. There were definitely fireworks. I could feel Clover getting excited. But like all good kisses this one came to an end way too soon. "We need to talk." He said. We walked to the edge of the forest and sat on a log. "What is your name?" He asked. "Emmie,what is yours?" "That's a beautiful name just like you. My name is Devin." He said. "Well Devin,why did you kiss me?"I said. "I kissed you because you are my mate." He said. Wait mate? I know what this means. Ange said that mates are soul mates and if you touch them you feel more relaxed than ever. So I touched his arm and there was a bit of pleasure mixed with fireworks. "Ok. Sorry I asked. I should've known. I just found out I was a werewolf yesterday when Ange took me into the forest."I said. "Ohhhh. That explains it. So Emmie what is your job in the pack?" He said. "Well I'm going to be Alpha in a couple days... So yay!?" He just stared at me. Then he walked away. Was it something I said?