Chapter Four

I woke to something around my waist, then everything came rushing back from last night. I still couldn't believe that his uncle would hurt him. I don't care how stubborn he is, he is not going back to that awful house ever again and if his uncle has a problem with it, he can take it up with my brothers.

I turn to him as motionless as I can. As I'm looking at him I see how peaceful he looks, he looks so fragile, if I could, I would take away all the pain his uncle caused hm. I reach to touch his cheek lightly while he snores slightly. He deserves everything and I want to be the one to give it to him.

I don't know how long I've been staring at him, but I guess he felt me staring because without opening his eyes he says, "good morning beautiful." I just smiled because I didn't have any words. I think I'm falling for this boy and I'm falling hard.

I was about to get up when my room door swings open and walks in Hunter and Uncle Trevor and their faces are priceless! "Jaycee-Jax Konstantinova Katerina Elizabeth Petrova." Hunter and Uncle Trevor said at the same time. I couldn't help but chuckle. Before I knew It, the whole family was in my room.

I sat up in bed while everyone piles on to the bed. Well everyone except Josh. As I looked up he was standing in the door with an emotion that I could not understand, but it was only a few seconds before it went blank. What is up with him these past few months?

"Oh my gosh, Alec what happened to your face?" Mia said and just with those words, I could feel him tense up under me. I whispered, "you don't have to tell them just yet." "no, they deserve to know," he whispered back as he proceeded to tell them everything that happened and why he couldn't come to the bowling alley with us.

"I don't care what you say, you are going to move in right now, you are not going back to that evil man," Leina said. Alec laughed and it was so beautiful. "JJ already told me that. Apparently I have no choice on what she says." and everyone laughed. "Sounds like JJ alright. We were going to ask you today at breakfast, but I guess we have our answer." Hunter finished with a smile.

Now our family is complete. "Okay, now please tell me you guys have clothes on and you guys didn't do anything you'll regret later?" Josh asked as he finally sat down. There was a hint of hardness in his voice, but he still sat next to me and kissed me on the cheek like he does every morning. "Yes, you goof." I laugh and kissed him on the cheeks and walked towards my bathroom. On the way into my bathroom, I yell, "everyone out my room now! Except you Alec, get that ass of yours out of bed." and I hear everyone laugh and walk out my room while Alec walks into the bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower then you can hop in after me, I say as we brush our teeth.

I'm putting on my clothes while he's in the shower, I ended up going with my blue denim lace-up high waisted mini skirt with my bathing suit. I hear the water go off, "I got you a swim trunk, it's on the counter." I grabbed him a Nike Vortex black and white swim trunks.

A few minutes later he walked out and i almost had a heart attack. Okay maybe I'm exaggerating but he is one beautiful soul. "You look beautiful," he said breaking me out of my thoughts. "Thank you, so do you, I mean you look handsome," I say and he laughs.

"Why are you a nervous princess?" he asks. "I'm not nervous." I lie. "Yes you are, every time you get nervous you start babbling and you scrunch your nose up like you're doing right now," he says as I stop my nose from scrunching up. "Crap." I say and he just laughs and says, "let's go eat breakfast."

On our way towards the stairs I couldn't help, but notice that Josh is sitting on his bed staring into space. "I'll meet you downstairs," I tell Alec. "Alright," he says and walks downstairs. As i reach Josh's door, I knock, "can I come in?" he looks at me and put a smile on his face, but I could see right through it. I sit next to him on his bed and criss-cross my legs. "What's wrong Joshy?" I say.