Part 1

"Honey, wake up." 14-year- old April Evans wakes up seeing her mom. April's mom is Jenna. 39-year-old Jenna Evans is a lean, average woman. She has shoulder-length, dark brown hair with brown eyes. April Evans is an average person with green eyes. She has long, brown hair. "We're are moving in an hour. " Jenna replies.
"Why? Do we have to move?" April complains.
"Your dad and I have already decided to move." Jenna answers.
"Should I be happy?" April grumbles.
"Yes. There's a pool!" Jenna exclaims.
"So? I don't want to leave my friends!" April yells.
"We're leaving in a hour." Jenna sighs. "Go eat breakfast." April Evans pushes her covers down and gets up. She brushes her teeth and combs her hair. April heads slowly down the stairs to see her older brother, Alex eating waffles and bacon.
"April? Is that you? Come try this waffles!" Alex exclaims. April rolls her eyes. April sits on a chair and starts eating.
"April, please wash the dishes." Her dad says. Her dad's name is Robert. Robert is tall, strong with green eyes. He has black hair.
"Why can't Alex do it?" April complained. "I always wash the dishes."
"We have thirty minutes until we leave." Robert sighed. April washes the plates and the utensils.
"I'M DONE!" April screamed.
"Sheesh, why do you always have to complain so much?" Alex questioned.
"April, go outside. I see the moving van." Robert says. "Alex, your mother, and I will get the suitcases."

"Sure, okay." April said. April heads outside and looks over at their next door neighbor's house. She seesher best friend, Charlotte outside with her parents. Charlotte has blond hair with blue, small eyes. Her short, plump body sits down on a bench. April looks ahead at the road and sees many cars and the moving van.

"April, go inside the car." Jenna replies.
"Ok." April goes into the car hiding her anger and sadness. A tear goes down her cheek.
"Why are you crying?" Alex asks as he puts his suitcase inside the trunk.

"I'm not crying!" April shrieks. "You always have to ask so many questions!"

Author's Note
- That's the end of Part 1. I'm so sorry it's too short. I'll make the parts longer soon. Hope you enjoy the story so far :D