Remedy? yea right!

This does not belong to me I am premiering her work to you

This is by NavyBlueWings from fanfiction.net

+ -

Remedy? Yea Right!

"Principal Tsunade is ready to see you now." I looked up to Shizune, the principal's secretary, and grinned despite the pain of a bruise forming over my right eye. Not like the teme looked any better with a cut lip and a bloody nose. I rotated my wrist while I stood, still feeling the effects of the punch I had thrown right before Asuma broke us up. Which sucked, because I had finally gotten on top of Sasuke and made contact with his ugly face. I could hear Sasuke moving behind me quietly, walking into a room that we both knew way too well.

"Uzumaki Naruto. Uchiha Sasuke. Sit." Well, granny was in a pissy mood as normal. I picked the left chair. It was just out of habit. Also, because that way, I didn't have to see the teme's stupid face. She looked between the two of us in the same crazy look she gave us whenever we found ourselves in this position.

That was about once a week. Since we entered the school as freshman, me and the 'hottest kid in school' had been bitter rivals. Uchiha Sasuke was everything I wasn't. He was a tall, pale, black haired, even blacker eyed, total emo jerk who thought everyone was under him. I was a vertically challenged, tan, blonde haired, blue eyed, awesome happy guy who was friends with anyone that would talk to me. So of course, we were like night and day. He would say something, I'd say something back, we'd fight and it'd somehow end us up here in the principal's office. Even in the middle of our senior year, we couldn't stay away from each other.

It wasn't like she could really call our parents in or anything, since we were both living on our own. Sasuke's parents were killed about five years back, and left him their entire fortune. He was all set for the next forty years. My parents weren't dead, simply missing for seven years. Well, that's what the police told me anyways. And since they were missing and not dead, I didn't have to go to an orphanage or nothing. The house I lived in was owned by my grandfather Jiraiya, and I guess you could consider the pervert my guardian. He took care of the bills and stuff, and got me my job working as a waiter at his restaurant. This was amazing, since 99% of his employees were high school girls with proportions he loved to watch.

And before you think about calling him into the school, granny Tsunade put a ban on him ever coming within twenty feet of the school after catching him watching the girls' volleyball team without permission. Him and Tsunade had knew each other since high school, and had always had a weird...'thing' together. Gramps would chase her around and ask her on dates, and Tsunade would pepper spray him or just kick his ass. He continued to try and convince me she loved him.

"What's up granny?" I leaned back in my seat as if I owned it, ignoring the death glare she gave both of us. We were so used to it by now, that it was more welcoming that scary. I'd be afraid if she didn't do it when we came in.

"What did I tell you two about fighting?! This is the third one this year."

"So?"

"January started a week ago!" Well, she did have a point there. Lately me and Sasuke had been fighting a lot more than normal. I squirmed a bit in my seat and glanced over to Sasuke, ignoring the slight pain in my eye. He seemed uncaring, which was nothing new for the asshole. Sasuke hardly spoke during these 'meetings', and let me tell the entire story before making changes where he saw fit. That normally caused more fighting and a Saturday school for the both of us.